Recent content by JoseFcoRosado

1. JoseFcoRosado

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

check your time here https://www.google.com/search?q=9am+est
  2. JoseFcoRosado

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Cool. Any info about Terraria Mobile on Android TV (nvidia shield tv, xiaomi mi box, etc)?
  3. JoseFcoRosado

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Thank you! Just lovely seeing the efforts the team makes to support the players.
  4. JoseFcoRosado

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Yes. Adaptation. Add value to our lives. Such a massive update requires (in theory) a massive update to our hardware. I own a 1 year old phone (Xiaomi Mi Max 3 with a huge 6.98" screen) and the second that company announces the next one, it's a must to get it to stay update and add value to my...
  5. JoseFcoRosado

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Let Re-Logic and their partners do their job. It's nice to see the huge efforts they're making to give an update after so much time and what's even more amazing is the fact they're trying their best to attempt a bug-free release for EVERYBODY. There's no need to try to rush them. They are an...
  6. JoseFcoRosado

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Beta test in Google play is account based. The publisher adds your account (email) in which you bought the game and allows you to receive the beta as an update.
  7. JoseFcoRosado

Broken foot </3

Broken foot </3
  8. JoseFcoRosado

I hope everybody having a good time in this topic gets the beta :joy: I'm having a good time thanks to all of you sharing my hype and hopes for this epic release. Greetings from Veracruz. -the broken foot guy xD
  9. JoseFcoRosado

I'm in hehehe I believe I have all time to beta test in search for bugs if selected. My current conditions approves (picture) Greetings everybody!
  10. JoseFcoRosado

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Many congratulations to all of us. Creators, developers, gamers, fans. :pinky:
  11. JoseFcoRosado

oh thanks a lot!

oh thanks a lot!
Back
Top Bottom