Recent content by Julive

1. Julive

Weapons & Equip Accessories

Pienso que algo más posible y que al menos a mí me parecería genial es una posible fusión entre el cerebro de confusión y la bufanda de gusano, las características de ambos pero dando menos resistencia y ciza algún otro nerfeo I think something else is possible and that at least I would think...
  2. Julive

Items Advanced Combat Techniques Volume 3

Este libro seria como los demas y tambien aumentaria la defensa en 6 ademas de dar un 20% mas de daño al npc, se obtendria con un 10% drop de la polilla como drop extra y no uno de las opciones de soltar
  3. Julive

Serious Sick of comparing between Minecraft and Terraria

It would be great to have a new collaboration between the two but in something if it is much better terraria, the developers of Minecraft I mean mojang work like 1 minute a day of what little they do and they don't even keep what they promised I love both games but not both developers
  4. Julive

Sprites Bunch of balloons with all the balloons

Simplified, it would be great if the balloon fart entered the balloon pool
  5. Julive

Sprites Bunch of balloons with all the balloons

If the handful of balloons is so good, wouldn't it be even better if instead of three balloons I had 4 or maybe 5? It would just be great and it would be used even more, I said 4 because I think the tsunami balloon is not necessary since I understand the one that wouldn't fit between 4 just...
  6. Julive

NPCs & Enemies npc pumpkin

My suggestion is to add a pumpkin npc which would appear after making the pumpkin moon only during Halloween, basically it would have a similar appearance to Santa, I think it could sell costumes and decorations, Halloween-themed paintings, pumpkin moons, a hook creepy and maybe a pumpkin king...
  7. Julive

Who is Terraria's Best Girl?

the party girl is a guy ☠️
  8. Julive

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

The first enemy that came out was a pink slime and it killed me many times☠️. (I apologize for the quality)
  9. Julive

Weapons & Equip Sole Desires: A Postgame Terraspark Boots upgrade

good but it is simply necessary, a few pikes improvements would be enough if you really want to renew them and I think it is enough just to join them to the radiance cape, magiluminisence necklace and perhaps frog leg, just to hear that it is the greatest mobility or without going too far I will...
  10. Julive

Weapons & Equip Cracked Mirror: Teleports you to a random location on use

I think it could make even more sense being the loot of a box of blood in the bloody moon, although your idea also suits me edit: I thought I read bloody mirror and that's why I posted that, hahaha
  11. Julive

terraria most forgotten feature thread

the throwing class was so forgotten that it stopped being a class
  12. Julive

Weapons & Equip Brain Scarf/Purified Mind/Ancient Brain

En ingles: It's an accessory I guess, so I'll contribute my idea, it would have the characteristics of the brain and the worm but it would only reduce the damage by 12 or 10% stackable with the scarf of the worm but the confusion and the dodges are not stackable with the confusion brain for so...
  13. Julive

Worst Accessory In Terraria

scuba gear: it's good at what it does but by the time you get it without farming you already have potions and just fins or a mount is enough Antigravity Globe - I guess it's ok but it just doesn't do anything, I guess it's just for entertainment (I just found out that there is arctic diving...
  14. Julive

Weapons & Equip Accesory that Combines all 5 double jump balloons together

The triple balloon seems very good to me but it was cool to have 5 balloons
  15. Julive

NPCs & Enemies new bird / in meteor shower

Yes, I saw it, it's beautiful
Back
Top Bottom