Recent content by k11111

1. K

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

This might be kinda irrelevant but......can you guys make marble renewable? I always love the style of marble furnitures, but unlike granite which you can easily farm golems to get, there's limited amount of marble in a single world. If could hoplites drop marble blocks, then I can build...
  2. K

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

1st and 3rd places are somewhat similar indeed. Thanks for adding two extra places!
  3. K

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

The ronin.....I remenber that pose..... That is some Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy.
  4. K

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Well this looks ugly but I'll post it anyway. This design is inspired by night's edge, specifically it's recipe. Hell-forged steel, jungle's nature, corruption ,plus dungeon's "trapped" element. Core idea is [Nature & steel trapped inside of eachother, both being corrupted]. Steel plate covers...
  5. K

PS Vita Latest version on psvita?

Can anyone check the latest version number on psvita? I looked up on wiki, it says [1.09] is the final version for oldgen console. But on vita it says [1.27]. On title screen, number on down right corner is 20160810. I wonder was japenese version updates other redifferent fromgion, and maybe...
  6. K

PS Vita Moss on PS vita destroys stone?

I assume this somehow connects to pickaxe power being weird on vita version? With copper pickaxe you can remove grass on dirt in 1 hit, and break dirt block in 1 hit (On 1.3 PC dirt takes to 2 hit to break with c.pickaxe). But with reavershark you can break dirt with grass in 1 hit. You can't...
  7. K

So this happens to all vita version of terraria? Not just me being unlucky?
  8. K

Playing Vita version, noticed I can break moss coverd stone in 1 hit with any pickaxe, and it leaves nothing behind. On PC 1.3 it takes 1 hit to remove moss, more hit to break the stone, and gives 1 stone item. Is this a bug or intentional? I can't remember how moss worked on PC 1.2.4 and wiki...
Back
Top Bottom