Recent content by Kacet

1. Kacet

Terriari-can-again

Terriari-can-again
  2. Kacet

Mobile Mobile 1.3 update making older gen ios devices obsolete

I isolated and scanned what I found, but you are right, it is very potentially risky and not recommended for many reasons. This is why I had origionally asked if there were version histories for secure and authenticated availability. This team does great work and should be rewarded for their...
  3. Kacet

Update: So after opening a support ticket and never hearing back, I felt I had to find my own solution. I'm unclear what the forum rules are for external links of this nature so I will be as vague as possible. First I had to re-jailbreak my device and install some source code to bypass iOS's...
  4. Kacet

It was jailbroken (cydia) at one point, but to my knowledge it is now official firmware after the most recent iOS update it recieved. It must have still bypassed the safety somehow, thank you for bringing that to my attention. I guess I'll try and open a support ticket, if you think there is a...
  5. Kacet

Terrari-can't :-(

Terrari-can't :-(
  6. Kacet

Hi! So I had been running Terraria mobile version 1.2 on an ipad 2 (OS 9.3.5, 512mb ram, 8gb free flash) flawlessly and with zero issues for some time now and I've loved it. When I saw that the 1.3 update was available and advertized working with my OS, I jumped on it and downloaded it. Now...
Back
Top Bottom