Recent content by Kallor

1. Kallor

PC Game extremely slow during Snowstorm with Background on

It works fine with Background On normally and with Background Off during Snowstorm but it's totally unplayable with Snowstorm+Background.
  2. Kallor

Hi Cenx will the 1.3.3 require a new game?

Hi Cenx will the 1.3.3 require a new game?
  3. Kallor

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

So you basically want a new game, for free. We had free content for 5 years. I think they have done great job, even if this will be the last update. Your request for more and more is childish.
  4. Kallor

Both "later" and "when it's done" mean that it could be released tomorrow or in 2100. They don't...

Both "later" and "when it's done" mean that it could be released tomorrow or in 2100. They don't give us a real estimated release time. Sorry if u can't understand me. English in not my native language.
  5. Kallor

Thanks Captain Obvious. Say "later" is the same of "when it's done"

Thanks Captain Obvious. Say "later" is the same of "when it's done"
  6. Kallor

"tell us more" 1.3.1 is delayed aka later release date. Well?" This means nothing, lol.

"tell us more" 1.3.1 is delayed aka later release date. Well?" This means nothing, lol.
  7. Kallor

I don't see anything about release date.

I don't see anything about release date.
  8. Kallor

I think we deserve something more than "When it's done". They announced 1.3.1 the 6 of August...

I think we deserve something more than "When it's done". They announced 1.3.1 the 6 of August and now they need more time (ok, no problem). So, at least, they can tell us something more than an useless and disrespectful "when it's done"
  9. Kallor

an estimated release date? Summer / Autumn / 2017...?

an estimated release date? Summer / Autumn / 2017...?
  10. Kallor

"Is this the issue when a player is transitioning between biomes and this causes momentary lag...

"Is this the issue when a player is transitioning between biomes and this causes momentary lag for a bit? If so I think I experience it." Me too! SInce 1.3.
  11. Kallor

Ty

Ty
  12. Kallor

In Cenx's answer we trust!

In Cenx's answer we trust!
  13. Kallor

Will the new patch need a new game/world?

Will the new patch need a new game/world?
  14. Kallor

Entry http://i.imgur.com/WBFuIsl.jpg

Entry http://i.imgur.com/WBFuIsl.jpg
Back
Top Bottom