Recent content by Kalpas 🌳

1. Kalpas 🌳

tModLoader Azercadmium Mod

I've found it loooooong time ago but thanks X) and can't wait for the update !
  2. Kalpas 🌳

Hey Redigit, today is my birthday, can i get a happy birthday ?

Hey Redigit, today is my birthday, can i get a happy birthday ?
  3. Kalpas 🌳

PC INSANE tmodloader lag

I know i shouldn't answer a post who's 1 years old but in Task Manager, left click on .NET Host, then select the 1st one and right click on it. Click on details, you should then have that Click on the highest dotnet.exe on the list, right click on it and then click on the 5th option then select...
  4. Kalpas 🌳

tModLoader Pets Overhaul Mod

OMG, thank you very much !
  5. Kalpas 🌳

Summoned minions dissapear when i take damage

As the title says, my summoned minions dissapear when i take damage, it may be from a mod conflict or somthing like that but if anyone had this bug or have an explication, i would like to know.... i have too much mod to disable them 1 by 1 (it will take about 2 hours and half to do so)
  6. Kalpas 🌳

I have a question, will there be ever a french translation ?
  7. Kalpas 🌳

The mod is called Vacuum ore bag (by Andro951)
  8. Kalpas 🌳

I write something here just so you have 1 more notification :happy:

I write something here just so you have 1 more notification :happy:
  9. Kalpas 🌳

Hello there, i was wondering if it was possible for you to change how the EXP is getting ? I mean, i have a mod that have a ore bag (so like that my inventory isn't filled with 7654567 differents ore) so when i get the ore, it take them and don't give EXP (same goes with wood), it hurt knowing...
  10. Kalpas 🌳

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Hello there, i like the mod so far but i met a problem, i'm RANK 11 on the Free RPG Option but no "status point" is given :( Edit : also, spending point in the other one don't give anything for some stats (LUK and VIT for exemple), does the mod have compatibility issue with other one ?
  11. Kalpas 🌳

Ohhhh, thank you very much ! I play Terraria since 2012 and i never had a Joja Cola :D
  12. Kalpas 🌳

Alright, thanks for the answer, i may have an another question, how to obtain Stardrop ? I looked on Recipes browser and there is nothing except an object ;(
  13. Kalpas 🌳

I may be dumb but where do i see the XP needed for the next level ? (also, really like the mod)
  14. Kalpas 🌳

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Hello, got a little problem : Any idea on how to fix ?
  15. Kalpas 🌳

Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

Can't wait for this update !!
Back
Top Bottom