Recent content by Katie

1. Katie

Video ppower playthroughs

Quite enjoying the melee play through. I'm not a big fan of real time playthroughs since everything takes too long and you have to have some exciting commentary! So I like the 2 x speed... On video 11 now. Have been recording a play through, no challenge though... At 4 x speed which is quite...
  2. Katie

Showcase your headquaters!

I love how the lava doesn't burn through the wood! Is this a monster grinder or just a fun project?
  3. Katie

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I've noticed on both sides of my worlds tiny sections of biome within the corruption... It made me stop and stare.
  4. Katie

Showcase your headquaters!

Here is my current building, never have a plan, I build rooms as I need them and then might update them as I find more materials. I love dynasty wood!!! Also the pink square seems to be a glitch, it was a goldfish in a bowl lol..
  5. Katie

The new desert biome

Yeh a desert themed boss would have been cool! Maybe more mobs like snakes and proper scorpions would have been exciting - with new item drops for specific desert related potions or armour.... unless that already exists?
  6. Katie

Your most hilarious / stupid death

Ooooops I have literally just had another awesome death - I was releasing rabbits into my base so that I could SS them for something else, then the awesome happened!!!
  7. Katie

Yeh for some reason I thought I was playing Mario and jumped on a slime too, thought I might bounce off it... hey ho!
  8. Katie

Your most spectacularly stupid death! So I managed to have the funniest death I think I ever had. Made me laugh with exasperation at the stupidity of it. The other day I was talking on my stream about this big deep lake I have right next to my new base. In the beginning I dove straight into it...
  9. Katie

The new desert biome

It'll be fun for me when I hit hardmode! I still have to explore it all and still no pyramid on my world, though I haven't explored the other side of my world so there's still hope :)
  10. Katie

Video Terraria 1.3 Enchanted Sword (RARE ITEM, EXPERT MODE)

Well here's the video of me finding it :) Sort of cropped a bit from my stream lol!
  11. Katie

The new desert biome

Like many others I've come back to Terraria because of the new patch. I am so impressed and I have seen a small fraction of it. I basically wanted to ask people's opinions about the desert biome? Personally I love it, I've read some posts saying that they think the desert is ugly and...
  12. Katie

Simple Building Tips and Tricks

Oh yes the window with a table and platforms! Amazing... My fave idea is the pumpkin platform and living fire to make a fancy torch! Once I get far enough to get living fire once again! Oh and why did I never think of the curtains!
  13. Katie

A guide for early Expert Mode: Cheese It

I was confused, you say that zombies are able to knock down doors, I haven't noticed that happening and I'm definitely playing on expert mode.... I got extremely lucky in my game and found the enchanted sword straight after I had acquired the frost sword... I actually found it when really needed...
  14. Katie

Oh yes I was right in the first place!!! You're kidding AND I managed to get it at the optimum time. I had just got the frost sword and was raging about how much better it is than the iron sword.... Lucky me I'll get some good use out of it for some time now!!!
  15. Katie

Oooooh I got the enchanted sword today after destroying a rock - is this an expert only item then? I thought it was that legendary sword and I felt really good for getting such a rare item.... oh well it's still a super cool item!!!
Back
Top Bottom