Recent content by Katona

1. Katona

tModLoader Smooth Lighting

@RandomComputerUser There is 2 major bug I finded while I played with your mod was on: 1. When drinking a Spelunker Potion, it will not show any ores or any nearby objects or treasure. 2. When night ends and the sun comes up, it can be seen that the lightning is a bit wierd or glichy in a...
  2. Katona

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

@Flashkirby99 HI, I hope you will come back, or at least finaly give your mods to someone who can fix these bugs and glitches that has been reported, cuz would be happy thing that you would comeback or you will give someone your full work to someone who won't stop fixing bugs and adding new...
  3. Katona

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Heya, I don't wanna be rude or anything... but is @imkSushi is ded or he stop caring about terrara and mods at all, or his just waiting for tmod 1.4? Cuz as far as I seen, his mods are not updated about 3 years ago now. and not even did any bug or hotfixs at all, so I anyone or maybe he can...
  4. Katona

tModLoader Eleportalmods: A gun extension mod.

@Snakacon Is your mod dead, or you just forget it by any chance? So you will planning to update it, once again, maybe?
  5. Katona

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. Is there any very strong reason why "Finch Staff" and "whips" have become the future of the Summoner class? If there was any other idea, what could have been instead, what would have been the other choices? 2. If there had been a new boss, a third one besides the 2 new one, would it...
  6. Katona

Pings for Everyone!

Heya, I have 2 things say for this mod, or 3 in fact. 1. This is a good mod for that type of peoples who are have discord, and but don't have friends, it could help them a lot, so I think this mod not just a joke mod, but could be a helpful too! 2. I think I found a bug, where when you in...
  7. Katona

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

How do you get the Guide stuff for the "True Guide Voodoo doll? It would be helpfull if it has some helping inplanted the recepi brower or have some wiki to it.
  8. Katona

No Pylon for you, at all.

Problem solved... This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo,ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,ooooooooooooooooooooo stupid annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I feel embarrassed...
  9. Katona

Yeeeeeeah it could "bee" the case... Give me a few "momento uno".
  10. Katona

@Leinfors Can you help with this? It was not a problem before 1 or 2 update, it should be a easy and no time to fix this right?
  11. Katona

Here, She's have now only the Dye Trader, and the angler is now not here at all. and guess what: Also, as a I said it, I am not in hardmode so stop telling me the the pirate or princess.
  12. Katona

As I said it there; I have MY Stylist, in the OCEAN, with ONLY 3 NPC with one is Stylist LOVED NPC, that is the Dye Trader. Also, as far as I know, 3 is the number, that is has to have no negative effect at all before it will be overcroding. But again, I am no near hardmode, and I don't want...
  13. Katona

The Angler is the Third, of course, since he has to go to sea too, anyway, and so the Stylist has nothing wrong with Angler so he shouldn't be a problem. I mean, as far as the wiki say it: https://terraria.wiki.gg/Stylist
  14. Katona

Hi, I finded that somehow, in my games of terraria, when I want to buy plylons, well, I can't buy them, cuz somehow, my NPC are never happy enough. For example: I have my Stylist, in the Ocean, with only 3 NPC with one is Stylist loved NPC, that is the Dye Trader, and there is no Pylon, she is...
  15. Katona

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Or Don't care about it's for "Fortnite" it is still dose what is has to do.
Back
Top Bottom