Recent content by KBSMilk

1. KBSMilk

Some bad stuff happened and I can no longer type in the tModloader server console. Need help soon

I was using Cheat Sheet's tile painter to clone some things, and I cloned something too big and both players on the server were "disconnected" (me included), as in, the server stopped responding to them. After failing to rejoin, I tried to kick my character from the console, as I could still...
  2. KBSMilk

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Hi, bug here, playing with only Cheat Sheet and Crystilium. When placing most music boxes and most themed candelabras (marble, glass, skyware etc), the placed object is instantly destroyed and drops either a different candelabra, the candelabra that was just placed or both. For music boxes it's...
  3. KBSMilk

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

The .1.8 version works fine.
  4. KBSMilk

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hi, using .1.9 and it doesn't do anything when I launch it, except add the windows load circle to the mouse cursor when inside the explorer window. The process does not show up in task manager; I could see it using process explorer but it wasn't doing anything (static ram usage, no cpu usage)...
Back
Top Bottom