Recent content by KBXCN

1. KBXCN

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

What class do you usually play as? IMO if anything, he's an over-hyped pushover.
  2. KBXCN

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

For Golem supposedly having to be fought after Plantera, he's a huge pushover. In both Normal and Expert. Too easy.
  3. KBXCN

Jesters' Arrows don't penetrate as much as you want (or most other penetrating projectiles) To get items that face well against him excluding Daedalus are obtained after defeating him. He's the only boss I have a problem dodging due to his hitbox. (The same is for EOW if I don't have maneuvering...
  4. KBXCN

Terraria Wall Decals

Step one: Buy large Golem decal Step two: Print "Pushover" in fancy font on a piece of paper Step three: Laminate and frame said piece of paper Step four: Hang over Golem decal
  5. KBXCN

If you aren't lucky enough to get a Daedalus Stormbow before fighting the Destroyer, he's about the worst boss to face in my opinion.
  6. KBXCN

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

As for being obtainable: Well, all of the Flesh Furniture is created at the Flesh Cloning Vat. I'm thinking if they'll have the same workstations as creating Crystal Furniture most furniture sets or introduce a Flesh Cloning Vat variant for Corruption.
  7. KBXCN

Hi All!

I've just got back to the forums after what felt like possibly forever not using them so that kinda makes two of us, but hello!
  8. KBXCN

Guess who's a fool? This guy! Right here! It's me. I'm the fool.

Guess who's a fool? This guy! Right here! It's me. I'm the fool.
  9. KBXCN

I don't have a TCF password. I used Steam to create the account in the beginning.

I don't have a TCF password. I used Steam to create the account in the beginning.
  10. KBXCN

I'd love to change my name. I've signed in through steam; it doesn't follow steam-name changing...

I'd love to change my name. I've signed in through steam; it doesn't follow steam-name changing. Hooray, impossiblity!
  11. KBXCN

I should buy a boat.

I should buy a boat.
  12. KBXCN

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So, later on after we defeated the Destroyer, we decided to maybe take on the Frost Moon. What a great idea. Also, Summoner best class y'know.
  13. KBXCN

1 Gold/Platinum bar in your Inventory. Available house. Only in single player.
  14. KBXCN

We summoned it Directly at our Spawn, for one. Two, yikes that seems a bit arbitrary, since we spawned a Golem and it was a Level whopping 55,000. Three, Equipment refines? You mean the "+1,2,3"? I have no idea. That Blacksmith NPC doesn't spawn in Multiplayer. Edit: Golem's Spawn levels are...
  15. KBXCN

Also: I recorded a video of us taking on the Lv. 1003 destroyer at around Lv. 200 Sorry about the lack of sound in advance. I may have messed up a few settings.
Back
Top Bottom