Recent content by Keashi

1. Keashi

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Take a look at ExampleMod, there's an octopus there that, I think, has all this covered :)
  2. Keashi

Is that supposed to spawn the item? I think it's just Item.NewItem, that's what I use anyway and it works. So I guess like that: Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("OrcaFin"));
  3. Keashi

Thanks for the addition :) @Bonvoyage284 there you have it.
  4. Keashi

Well, first place you gotta look is gore-editting mods that you have enabled, which might be just about any mod that has custom NPCs I suppose. Again I'd recommend trying the mods one by one to see if any of them cause trouble. I'd also recommend using a new world and character for this, since...
  5. Keashi

Well maybe it's just your old world that got corrupted somehow?
  6. Keashi

You both have same versions of everything? Try to reinstall ModLoader, maybe your Steam downloaded and changed some files?
  7. Keashi

Well I guess you could try to disable all mods and then turn them on one by one to see which one is problematic? If none of them alone crashes your game, then maybe some of your mods aren't compatible?
  8. Keashi

Is there a way to see if a sound (specifically music) finished playing? As in - to catch the moment in which it starts playing again from the beginning? In order to, for example, change track.
  9. Keashi

Could someone please tell me what can I use the altTextures field for? I can't find its use anywhere...
  10. Keashi

Hey so I've been away from modding for a while and maybe I'm just ignorant but... I can't find any documentation on the altTextures field? I see the ExamplePerson have it filled with a string value but I don't see it used anywhere. What do I do with it? Can I - for example - have the NPC use...
  11. Keashi

Depends on what exactly is the project, haha. I've got a lot of my own work to be useful most of...

Depends on what exactly is the project, haha. I've got a lot of my own work to be useful most of the time :D
  12. Keashi

I'm not quite sure what to do though. When one player turns the jukebox on, its animation changes - but again only for the one player... This is what I've got if it's of any use: public class Jukebox_Tile : ModTile { public static bool inUse = false; public static bool...
  13. Keashi

Hey, does anybody know how to make a variable that would be static for all the players in a multiplayer game? I made a jukebox which has a bool variable showing if it is playing or not, but it's only true for the one person who turns it on. Can I make it true for all the other players as well...
  14. Keashi

Sure, you can

Sure, you can
  15. Keashi

Who does? :O

Who does? :O
Back
Top Bottom