Recent content by Kenneth-12

1. K

PC Dale's Tavern: Old One's Army Items

You Still Selling? Iam intrested:)i love the fact of using Sentries towards an advantage I already beat tier 1 just want to be ahead in the sentries:happy:.
  2. K

PC Just Need Items.

Ok anyone Want a Ancient Horn? Or Blessed Apple? Haha;)just found some things to trade
  3. K

PC Just Need Items.

Ok iam trading a Blessed Apple:)i have an extra one:happy:and also have Medusa head I got An Ice Bow, Flying Knife I might have more things;) I Just need some souls of light and Dark and if u can anyone have a metal detector?
  4. K

PC Just Need Items.

I can trade some things I got but I really can't trade much goods:sigh:And Thank you
  5. K

Xbox 360 Anyone Think The Update Took to long F?

hello fellow terrarians so yea I certainly do think the update is taking to long I know microsof aren't doing anything but we dont know I also do agree with one of the replys above.I dont play terraria when theirs a update coming out havent played on terraria for a while actually oh yea and I...
  6. K

Yea I messed up on the thread title
  7. K

So I made this post beacuse most people like me have no patience and iam just asking other people if it is taking to long or they dont care anymore personally I dont care anymore and it takes to long.yea I know that microsoft need to approve but its been weeks so give me your opinion on this...
  8. K

Xbox 360 Update for 360?

Ok its wensday and I was last on at sunday and no update? Ehh sorry guys I have literally no patience. Well hit me with info if you know anything thanks guys
  9. K

Xbox 360 Update for 360?

:sigh:Its already the 19th? So iam thinking it's coming out tomorrow? Hopefully and I know it takes awile but thy said its coming ot march then june I have no patience iam just wondering though I need information.
  10. K

Xbox 360 Update for 360?

Still waiting on the update sitting and waiting, waiting,waiting,waiting, waiting annnnnnnd waiting..........:sigh:
  11. K

Xbox 360 Update for 360?

Thanks i really Got to wait i have no patience.:sigh:i need to chill:cool:
  12. K

Xbox 360 Update for 360?

Anyone know when its out sorry for bugging though just asking cause i read on the wiki its out on june 17 or something i need to read it again
  13. K

NPCs & Enemies Pyrantula

Wow impressive idea nice sprites
  14. K

Casual Sprites

Thank You.
  15. K

Casual Sprites

I need help dose anyone know how to make Sprites i really dont have a clue i need help.Is there any requirements.Any downloads? I just want to know how to make sprites.And Thank You
Back
Top Bottom