Recent content by Khaisz

1. Khaisz

PC Board

How about some challenges? http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/challenges-for-players-who-have-already-passed-expert-mode.31147/
  2. Khaisz

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

So this just happand somehow.
  3. Khaisz

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

I wanna join this, I just a few minutes ago beat Moon Lord on Expert and need something intresting to do inbetween just building stuff.
  4. Khaisz

Post Your 1.3 base here!

My multiplayer base (I'm playing 1.3 with a friend) used to look like this. Then 2-3 days ago I got bored and started to make a new base, This base was at first planned to be only for the Cyborg and maybe Steampunker and Mechanic. But it now instead houses most of the NPCs.
  5. Khaisz

What's The First Thing You Will Do?

Create new world, See if I like the starting position, No? Create new world until I find a starting position I like. Then slowly start making stuff specialized houses for each npc.
  6. Khaisz

All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

Something I been wondering since I saw the newest trailer is. Did slime always give off sparkles and I have just always missed it or is it something new in this update?
  7. Khaisz

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

I see, Guess I was just unlucky then; Good thing I have maps I can borrow stuff from incase I ever get stuck. I also brought a wrench at the same time so I could admire all the wireing the map has. :p Edit:
  8. Khaisz

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Yeah, I took that one, I spent maybe 15 mins just jumping around in there trying to figure out what to do and trying to abuse spiderwebs but nothing..
  9. Khaisz

Map-Parkour Island Teleportating - WCM #4

I like these challanges. First Time 11:19 PM Day 1. After Knowing the items: 3:48PM Day 1 Defently going to do the other and keep doing these when they come out :3 I had most difficultys with the honey biome on the first run but on the 2nd the tp potion putted me at the end of it after I had...
Back
Top Bottom