Recent content by Kheftel

1. Kheftel

Actuator inconsitencies (any potential workarounds?)

ah sorry, I just saw OP had the same problem and replied without noticing which forum it was in.
  2. Kheftel

yes. Here's an example: http://imgur.com/a/LuSWS The farm gets all messed up randomly when you pull the switch sometimes and has to be painstakingly fixed since there's no easy way to make all the blocks turn off or on, they just toggle their state which doesn't help.
  3. Kheftel

I'm also having this problem, and would love to learn of a fix!
  4. Kheftel

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

ah, thanks so much! I love the aesthetic :)
  5. Kheftel

Cannonball Pumpkin Moon Arena (efficient and effective way of beating the event without traps)

Sorry to necro an old thread, but does the spike damage thing still work in 1.3?
  6. Kheftel

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

Love your stuff diceman :). Question, what are the little pointy tops of your towers made of?
  7. Kheftel

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I have done a whole bunch of angler quests, but haven't gotten the bunny mount or angler clothes. I have ten goldfish/swordfish trophies, and a bunch of other random anchors, pictures, life preservers, etc. so I've done a bunch of quests, and I've gotten some of the random rewards, just not the...
  8. Kheftel

Fishing for Surface quest fish

I get some quest fish like fish o tron, bloody man o war, spider fish, demonic hellfish. But I can't get other ones to save my life like harpyfish, dynamite fish, cloud fish, dirt fish, etc....
  9. Kheftel

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Dart traps don't kill plants either, i.e. don't work for harvesting mushroom/glowing mushroom farms. iPad mini 3, iOS 9.1
Back
Top Bottom