Recent content by khs8157

1. khs8157

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I think horizontal progression logic does not apply to Muramasa -> NE since one is an ingredient of the other. From my view, NE is intended to be the king of all pre-HM swords, and I don't think it should be weaker than its ingredients when used as a sword (i.e. attacking with the blade itself)...
  2. khs8157

Night's Edge got the deserved nerfs, but I don't think the current direction is the best. NE now has significantly lower DPS(96) than its ingredients, Muramasa(120) and Volcano(105). While NE is still a better weapon overall due to its superior range and coverage, it doesn't feel right that we...
  3. khs8157

Just one short idea Make the falling angle of Blood Rain Bow and Blizzard Staff be affected by wind. (Just the angle is adjusted. Projectiles will still pass through the cursor.) It's rain and blizzard after all.
  4. khs8157

Some ideas on potions and OOA sentries/armors Potions OOA Sentries/Armors While I think there is little to be changed with the sentries themselves, Flameburst / Lightning Aura receives too little bonus from their respective armor sets compared to Ballista / Explosive Trap.
  5. khs8157

As I explained in my post, the Holy Protection/Shadow Dodge is not OP on Classic mode. On the Expert mode, however, it becomes OP-ish, but back in 1.3, 30 seconds would have been fine for a balance between Classic and Expert. Now in 1.4, there is Master mode, in which almost all Hardmode bosses...
  6. khs8157

Just sharing some thoughts on Hallowed armor and Terra Blade. Hallowed Armor Even if you're going to nerf Hallowed armor, do it only for Expert and Master mode. They are not especially good on the Classic mode (except daytime EoL), since you'll not be taking much damage anyways. For example...
  7. khs8157

New Weapon, Armor and Accessories Tier List

Thank you for adding the text version! It's also much better for mobile users. I think Last Prism and S.D.M.G are on about the same level as Celeb Mk2 when DPS and safety were both concerned. DPS (large target) Celeb Mk2 > Last Prism > S.D.M.G. Safety S.D.M.G > Last Prism > Celeb Mk2 Maybe...
  8. khs8157

New Weapon, Armor and Accessories Tier List

Thank you for this amazing work! It would be better if there were also a written list so that people can ctrl+F. (And also for users like me who remember items by name rather than appearance...) For the rankings, I suggest moving S.D.M.G. and the Last Prism to S+. S.D.M.G. is the strongest...
Back
Top Bottom