Recent content by KiJW

1. KiJW

one month until i graduate from hs and im so excited for the future!! im sad a lot of people...

one month until i graduate from hs and im so excited for the future!! im sad a lot of people cant relate to that. i wish u all happy futures
  2. KiJW

PC Hello :)

Queen Bee, because I play Summoner the most often out of any other class and having a lot of beenades pre-hardmode never hurts. Yours?
  3. KiJW

I totally agree that it's something to be highly suspicious about. Trust your logic. (obviously just joking but also not really)
  4. KiJW

played a session with 4 other people in which 2 of them found out the host was cheating with an...

played a session with 4 other people in which 2 of them found out the host was cheating with an unlimited gold worm glitch that he made up
  5. KiJW

Thank you for having me! I appreciate all the warm welcomes.
  6. KiJW

I'd love one, thank you for the welcome.
  7. KiJW

Hi y'all. I've played Terraria since 2014 or so but I never really took the time to get involved in the community until now. I've been playing vanilla the majority of the time, but I've been interested in mods more recently, as well as as expert, but I really just enjoy putting time into the...
Back
Top Bottom