• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by KingKirmit

1. KingKirmit

Endgame Gods

Thats exactly what I need.
  2. KingKirmit

In need of R14a version of ingame cheat menu and MCT

In need of R14a version of ingame cheat menu and MCT
  3. KingKirmit

I am accepting anyone who is willing to port Endgame Gods to 1.3, and they will be heavily Credited.

I am accepting anyone who is willing to port Endgame Gods to 1.3, and they will be heavily Credited.
  4. KingKirmit

As of right now Endgame Gods is tAPI. I just don't have time to port it, I am sorry.

As of right now Endgame Gods is tAPI. I just don't have time to port it, I am sorry.
  5. KingKirmit

Is there ANY way you could provide me with a link for MCT and Ingame Cheat Menu that works with...

Is there ANY way you could provide me with a link for MCT and Ingame Cheat Menu that works with tAPI R16?
  6. KingKirmit

Endgame Gods

I have just released this mod to the community! The download is for what the mod has to offer as it stands, That goes without saying, this mod is INCOMPLETE. I am sorry for the years of waiting, I hope the release will please my followers. Please post any issues you have(as if I have to ask lol).
  7. KingKirmit

Endgame Gods

I FOUND 1.2.4.1!!! I'M BRINGING THIS MOD BACK!
  8. KingKirmit

This mod is coming back to life!!!

This mod is coming back to life!!!
  9. KingKirmit

Endgame Gods

!!UPDATE!! I am making some slow but real progress. Some things I still need to find a better tutorial on to make the mod as close to how it was before the update. Luckily for me, I have a woman who wants to see me get my mod up and working. So I am working on it, and I am making progress.
  10. KingKirmit

Im back. A personal apology to you. But I am back, not sure how active, but I wont be inactive...

Im back. A personal apology to you. But I am back, not sure how active, but I wont be inactive as long as I was.
  11. KingKirmit

Endgame Gods

I'm sorry for the wait. And I am sorry for an even longer wait. My mod is currently broken. And I cannot test it to fix it... Steam has updated my game to 1.3+... Tapi does NOT work for 1.3+ and I have no clue how to convert my mod to tModLoader... But I am working on it. I am sorry, life does...
  12. KingKirmit

--^--^---^---^--

--^--^---^---^--
  13. KingKirmit

I could always use more help :), Feel free to share some of your sprites on the mod's page and...

I could always use more help :), Feel free to share some of your sprites on the mod's page and Ill let you know if I'm interested.
  14. KingKirmit

Endgame Gods

So I'd like to apologize to everyone, especially my cospriter TerrorPenguin, for my absence and lack of work on the mod, I've been quit busy with work and doing some advertisement work for them, I am going to try and get at least 3 days off in a row to dedicate to updating content and several...
  15. KingKirmit

Written Media My Life of Music

Some in rap, some in rock, but mostly rap.
Top Bottom