Recent content by kinker31πŸͺ“

1. kinker31πŸͺ“

July 2023: Yep, still standing by that. Not gonna change anytime soon.

July 2023: Yep, still standing by that. Not gonna change anytime soon.
  2. kinker31πŸͺ“

The Great Tree vs Axe War

I'm honestly surprised the Axe vs. Tree thing was able to survive as long as it did. As much as I'd like to be on side Pickaxe, I wasn't given the choice, so I'm going to the Axes as the closest thing.
  3. kinker31πŸͺ“

Kinda wished there was a Pickaxe Side, but honestly, what can you do in a cheesy forum war like...

Kinda wished there was a Pickaxe Side, but honestly, what can you do in a cheesy forum war like this?
  4. kinker31πŸͺ“

June 2022: Still stand by that.

June 2022: Still stand by that.
  5. kinker31πŸͺ“

tModLoader's now on 1.4 full-time, heck yeah! (Can't wait to see TerraCustom 1.4 as well!)

tModLoader's now on 1.4 full-time, heck yeah! (Can't wait to see TerraCustom 1.4 as well!)
  6. kinker31πŸͺ“

What game has the coolest intro cutscene?

My personal pick for 'best intro' has to be a toss between the Attract Modes of the Classic Doom games, I. M. Meen, or Kirby Super Star Ultra/Star Allies.
  7. kinker31πŸͺ“

Favorite anime?

Favorite Anime? Panty & St-I MEAN JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ...Yes, the Jojo anime! That's what I totally meant!
  8. kinker31πŸͺ“

Do you have a copy of the paragraphs stored somewhere? The thread got retired because of a...

Do you have a copy of the paragraphs stored somewhere? The thread got retired because of a community conflict (I think), and I have no idea what happened within the last 3 months. Wasn't around for it.
  9. kinker31πŸͺ“

Joke making thread

What's black, white, red, and all inside a blender? Why was the skeleton not invited to the prom? A Chirstian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buudhist, Unitarian, and Atheist walk into a bar. What did one TV Troper say to the other? How much work did Sans get done today?
  10. kinker31πŸͺ“

March 2021, and I still stand by what I said.

March 2021, and I still stand by what I said.
  11. kinker31πŸͺ“

It's birthday! My birthday!

It's birthday! My birthday!
  12. kinker31πŸͺ“

But don't you know? Logo oversimplification is trendy and cool now, according to corporatism!

But don't you know? Logo oversimplification is trendy and cool now, according to corporatism!
  13. kinker31πŸͺ“

When you actually want to play modded Terarria for once but the Mod browser's down, and has been...

When you actually want to play modded Terarria for once but the Mod browser's down, and has been down for quite a while: [Insert overused 'I am sad' reaction image here]
  14. kinker31πŸͺ“

What is the best pre-hardmode weapon

Not unless you have (and want to use) Journey Mode's item duplication system, provided you gathered enough of them to do so.
  15. kinker31πŸͺ“

Good luck on "Close to Me", "Cool Friends", and "Annhililate"! No seriously, you'll need it.

Good luck on "Close to Me", "Cool Friends", and "Annhililate"! No seriously, you'll need it.
Back
Top Bottom