• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by KiraSama

1. KiraSama

What happened to The legend of Maxx?

Aww man, i really wanted see what happened next, but welp if it ended i can do nothing.
  2. KiraSama

What happened to The legend of Maxx?

So, some months ago i ended the comic and it is incomplete, the creator stop to making these or what? Because i love the comic and idk what happened
  3. KiraSama

boulders are annoying

no. boulders are just such amazing demigod of stone
  4. KiraSama

tModLoader Frontiers

WHOOO!
  5. KiraSama

Sorry for dont being too active this time, i started the school and im having a ton of homework...

Sorry for dont being too active this time, i started the school and im having a ton of homework. My map is in hiatus cause of the school and some internet problems, i havent worked on it since at least 1 month. Im also having some ideas for future adventure maps, doing it is not too complicated...
  6. KiraSama

Adventure Vagant Hero

im using HEROs mod and Tedit
  7. KiraSama

Arkhalis slash ID

Thank u :)
  8. KiraSama

NP man, i like your adventures maps and your suggestions :)

NP man, i like your adventures maps and your suggestions :)
  9. KiraSama

Arkhalis slash ID

So i need to know the internal id of the arkhalis slash, i checked in the game images but i dint find it, maybe i dint notice, but if someone knows it pls tell me wich is.
  10. KiraSama

tModLoader clash of kingdoms (lichs mod)

it seems pretty meh, maybe if you add screenshots or sprites it would be good, as far i see some of the bosses you listed are yet in other mods (like slime god in calamity) and are too much, i would recommend you start with a quality > quantity because i see that just 1 boss is complete, well...
  11. KiraSama

Sprites Jellyfish Expansion

Id love all these jellyfish themed things! im going to support. Also the strange jellyfish is inspired in a real life jellyfish yeah? the Ctenophora or "Comb Jellyfish"
  12. KiraSama

PC How to uninstall a texture pack

Sooo, i downloaded the calamity texture pack, i tested it, I LOVE IT, but now i downloaded overhaul mod, and... the floor looks kinda ugly with the dirt from vanilla and the below part the texture pack, so i need help how to uninstall a texture pack. pls halp
  13. KiraSama

Ask A Stupid Question...

the thing that goes after the question. what i can do with my life?
  14. KiraSama

Ask A Stupid Question...

no, i dont know da wae subnautica
Top Bottom