Recent content by KirbyTG🌳

1. KirbyTG🌳

This was quite the Journey, and now it has Ended. It was quite the labor of love! I hate the...

This was quite the Journey, and now it has Ended. It was quite the labor of love! I hate the sun. :mad:
  2. KirbyTG🌳

Items More Terrain Bombs!

I feel as though dirt bombs, even though they are absolutely fantastic and useful, are not enough for my building barbarian self. It would be quite nice to have other bombs of the other forms of terrain, such as: Stone, Ice, Sand, and Mud. It would be way easier to make my floating mushroom...
  3. KirbyTG🌳

:cool: Another W for Pink Gang

:cool: Another W for Pink Gang
  4. KirbyTG🌳

Probably shoulda mentioned these are secret seed ideas 💀

Probably shoulda mentioned these are secret seed ideas 💀
  5. KirbyTG🌳

I came up with the first idea after chippy pointed out that a living tree was going THROUGH a...

I came up with the first idea after chippy pointed out that a living tree was going THROUGH a sky island :P
  6. KirbyTG🌳

I'm not sure whether this is already in the works or not, but here's my 3 AM Thoughts...

I'm not sure whether this is already in the works or not, but here's my 3 AM Thoughts. “Trees4Life” in which giant living trees spawn almost EVERYWHERE in a world, creating a cool overgrown environment feel. “Axes4Life” in which it's a world with no trees at all but wood can be found in some...
  7. KirbyTG🌳

I wish there was a pink one… maybe made from pink gel or something? Idk, that’s how starlight...

I wish there was a pink one… maybe made from pink gel or something? Idk, that’s how starlight river compensates for no pink gems. :P I do like the white one tho.
  8. KirbyTG🌳

Hi squidward

Hi squidward
  9. KirbyTG🌳

EXCUSE ME, MR, YOU WERE THE ONE THROWING SMOKE BOMBS EVERYWHERE

EXCUSE ME, MR, YOU WERE THE ONE THROWING SMOKE BOMBS EVERYWHERE
  10. KirbyTG🌳

HA

HA
  11. KirbyTG🌳

Guys where’s the spoiler? :(

Guys where’s the spoiler? :(
  12. KirbyTG🌳

Hi redigit

Hi redigit
  13. KirbyTG🌳

Lil buddy! :D

Lil buddy! :D
  14. KirbyTG🌳

How about we all put our differences aside and enjoy a nice pizza? :)

How about we all put our differences aside and enjoy a nice pizza? :)
  15. KirbyTG🌳

Bro just *dodges*’ed me 😭

Bro just *dodges*’ed me 😭
Back
Top Bottom