Recent content by Kircala

1. Kircala

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

There's so much here, I'm so excited!!! AHHH!
  2. Kircala

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Good luck with the whole figuring things out and stuff! I hope it's not too crazy. I love N Terraria and I'm hyped for whenever you guys get a new patch ready! :p:passionate:
  3. Kircala

ah yes! i only go on there when baih or someone asks me to now. usually i'm on a teamspeak...

ah yes! i only go on there when baih or someone asks me to now. usually i'm on a teamspeak server with people i know from twitch.tv
  4. Kircala

heya moro. i remember your name at least :D it has been a while.

heya moro. i remember your name at least :D it has been a while.
  5. Kircala

oooh arti

oooh arti
  6. Kircala

I'm now an adorable wolf demon. hear me rawr.

I'm now an adorable wolf demon. hear me rawr.
  7. Kircala

Thank you Steve :) I did have a fantastic day!

Thank you Steve :) I did have a fantastic day!
  8. Kircala

I don't mind at all! :D Same name as on here.

I don't mind at all! :D Same name as on here.
  9. Kircala

yeah, that's why i only drop in once a day to read up on things like announcements and such.

yeah, that's why i only drop in once a day to read up on things like announcements and such.
  10. Kircala

do? uhhhhhh it's just a forum site with avatars and games XD

do? uhhhhhh it's just a forum site with avatars and games XD
  11. Kircala

I recommend trying it out :)

I recommend trying it out :)
  12. Kircala

Only worth it if you want to check in on it daily. zOMG is a fun in-browser MMO they made though.

Only worth it if you want to check in on it daily. zOMG is a fun in-browser MMO they made though.
  13. Kircala

Game Mechanics Map Visual

When I'm playing and open the world map to look around areas, it's bothersome that everything is in basic block form, even when scrolled in. Is there any way to make it so it has texture when zoomed in?
  14. Kircala

I check on it about once a day. It's most definitely still alive. And inflation hit hard in...

I check on it about once a day. It's most definitely still alive. And inflation hit hard in Gaia. billions of gold is now what it takes to be in the upper middle class of having money to spend in the market.
  15. Kircala

it is indeed. that's my current avatar on gaia.

it is indeed. that's my current avatar on gaia.
Back
Top Bottom