Recent content by Kiroto

1. Kiroto

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

How about a lock appearing somewhere on the screen when dragging the sun? When you drag the sun there, it locks in place. And, so the old menu music sound doesn't clash with it, you have to shake the sun/moon to hear the default music.
  2. Kiroto

Biomes & Nature Crimson tiles don't have particle effects.

That seems like a cool idea, as if blood was flowing through it!
  3. Kiroto

Biomes & Nature Crimson tiles don't have particle effects.

The game is LITERALLY unplayable when it is a crimson world. Compared to the corruption, where tiles emanate corrupt particles of EVIL, the crimson totally lacks this atmospheric beauty. It is just red grass, not red evil spreading that makes you sick and monstrous. Seems like an easy and...
  4. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

I'm in! However, please check my stats and tell me what do I have to fix; I'm accustomed for the DM to check what to change so it fits the story more.
  5. Kiroto

IC The Island

Xarot, dumbfounded by the sudden teleportation, stood up and looking around. He found himself in some kind of jungle, weirdly shaped trees, not many things made connections with his past... He tried to remember what had happened before.. nothing. <Look for information about the surroundings>...
  6. Kiroto

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I believe that has to be fixed...
  7. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

By the way, I am waiting for the right time, not trying to slow anybody down.
  8. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

But I'm a warlock...?
  9. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

Thanks a bunch! Whatever you're doing, do your best and (try to) have fun!
  10. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

@Charmander27 I'm confused. Should my character start lv2? and if so, for the health, should you roll, or pick half+1 or pick max? Also, I've been noticing people with 22 health at lv2 which is.. odd (at least compared to what I am accustomed to) Also, Thanks for the reply!
  11. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

Then I'll be patient
  12. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

Sorry if this falls as rude, but when is my character going to be checked for approval? Or is it being checked already? I'm looking forward to the day I play with all of you.
  13. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

Then I will change it for another simple weapon, besides that, is my character ready to go? I believe the only thing missing is to change the hidden blade and organize the known spells better. EDIT: hey char, I've seen you've been having problems with screenshots. I use lightshot and it works...
  14. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

Oh, didn't see it there, thanks! I'll be creating my character and it should be ready @ about 12:00, if not tomorrow. Can I add a homebrew simple weapon as my warlock's simple weapon? https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Hidden_Blade_(5e_Equipment)
  15. Kiroto

OOC The Island - OOC

Thanks and one more question: May I multiclass like normal? I've always loved the F3/Warl17 setup. EDIT: I'm missing the pact boons! Where is the information on the weapon pact thingy?
Back
Top Bottom