Recent content by kitsuneneo

1. K

tModLoader are there implant mods?

I am looking for a mod that adds cybernetic and/or bionic implants. Im talking about character upgrades. I know certain mods adds "cybernetics" but not what im looking for. no armor sets, no accesories, Just cybernetics/ bionics in their purest form.
  2. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Im running into an error, it is "invalid length for a base-64 char array or string" what is it and is it a bug?
  3. K

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I can see the x parasites start spawning after some kind of queen metroid boss has been defeated, and to stop the x parasites you have to use some sort of cloned metroid type item to basically turn them off. So we can, as in the series, make the metroids extinct more than one time
  4. K

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Ive always wondered which does more dmg before wof, missle spread with ice missles or the charge beam with all the upgrades you can get at the time. It looks like missle spead does more dmg but thats with a Face shot. the beam is useful at all distances, while ice missles are useful for freezing...
  5. K

tModLoader Stamina

i have downloaded it and sorry for the incovience. annnnd tried it after the update, It still happens
  6. K

tModLoader Stamina

Then why am i still on 2.1.1.1 with no update all button on the mod browser, but i can wait till it shows up
  7. K

tModLoader Stamina

Acording to the mod browser, that doesnt exist as it doesn't show me that stamina can be updated
  8. K

tModLoader Stamina

found out its ether this mod or hamstar helpers
  9. K

tModLoader Stamina

It crashes if i click the gear
  10. K

tModLoader Stamina

where? i dont see it in the .Json file
  11. K

tModLoader Stamina

Please add a way to customize where the stamina bar is, it messes with unleveled's health, mana and ,in one style , the exp bar.
  12. K

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

unleveled, luiafk, mr.Plauge's authentic races, steel custom race, tianic's custom races, starjosh's races, monster girl enemies, alchemist npc lite , fargo's mutant mod,apachi's classes mod [bard], vein miner, smart doors, yet another boss health bar, weapon out lite, magic storage, auto...
  13. K

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Can anyone recommend a good challenge for the metroid mod post-moon lord? cause fargo's enternaty mode wont work since i'd be blocked by pillars and ragnarock isnt much of a challenge
  14. K

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

There is a glitch when loading that freezes terraria that is from this mod loading
  15. K

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I have a mod that gets stuck on the rebuilding loot cache part to report but i dont know where to report it. Its Galactica if anyone wants to know
Back
Top Bottom