Recent content by Kittyking77

1. K

Blocks & Decoration Different versions of furnaces

E.g. sandstone furnaces. Most of these wouldn’t have special abilities but would mainly be used as decoration however which would make themed houses easier. Most are quite expensive and would really only be for players who have beaten the game and looking for something else to do.
  2. K

Biomes & Nature Different dimensions

This is incredibly vague as I want other people to build on how to access them but there are 8 dimensions in total, the overworld/hell: a frozen over dimension with A massive polar behemoth (one for each dimension) resembling something of a yeti, void dimension where no light works there with a...
  3. K

Game Mechanics An upgrading system?

So how this could work is depending on the weapon or item in question, with a specific resource you can permanently boost its damage and abilities. When this the item has been upgraded fully it will come with a special benefit e.g. fully upgraded furnace allows a 2% chance to smelt 2 bars at...
  4. K

Items A titanium fishing pole

Ingredient: 2 titanium bars, 20 wood, 10 wooden crates. buffs: 200% fishing power, 30% chance to get a crate. dropped by: the wall of flesh, , 1% from zombie, 10% from pirates, duke fishron
  5. K

What should I do first?

Ok so This is probably the biggest place I have ever been on and there is so much to do. Truly I can’t decide what to explore first. Any ideas? also sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
Back
Top Bottom