Recent content by Kliuqard

1. Kliuqard

The Horrific, Disturbing, and overall just plain absurd VENDING MACHINE!!!!!

A disgrace. The weird part of youtube + a scientist.
  2. Kliuqard

Copper scarce?

My worlds have veins bigger than the golden chests houses.. Call that "trash immediately".
  3. Kliuqard

Copper scarce?

If you need info, I got some. As a windows player, ever since 1.3 came out I have not even got a single tin world. Could be viable, but I think we all know terraria RNG is an :red:.
  4. Kliuqard

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Time to put the two together in the test. I bet phantasm is still better.
  5. Kliuqard

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

But it's less damage per volley now compared to tsunami. 240 < 300. At least phantasm has auto-fire, so that's a bonus...
  6. Kliuqard

1.3 Lunar Tier Magic Weapons, Mandatory Mana Flower?

I'm not a mage myself, but after trying it around, the mana reduction should be more effective so that end-game magic weapons can be used. The last prism with nothing and max mana only lasts enough to stabilize the beam for a split second.
  7. Kliuqard

Which of the new wings do you prefer?

The new wings are not too better than fishron. I personally like to keep fishron, but if you still want the new ones, try solar.
  8. Kliuqard

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

zakkjji Damn you mobile.
  9. Kliuqard

Major Problems! ;~;

I had the same exact same problem! Thank you!
  10. Kliuqard

ZZwa,k (Used to fufill the 10 character minimum)
  11. Kliuqard

Rainbow D5eaqkm Above is the conventional keyboad, below is touch screen. (Lel) Rainbolw Sdreanmm
  12. Kliuqard

Hi.

Hi.
  13. Kliuqard

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

Skeletron in the ways of progression, those hands always slash into me, no matter how fast I am. If hardmode, then that damn golem just :red:s you up.
  14. Kliuqard

Weapons & Equip Something to boost the endgame for bow-users

Explosives get tons of DPS that if your a damage hogger, than ranger is your best bet, and arrows also get the hellfire arrows, which means high DPS too. You get medium agility and defense for the lack of easy costs to get supplies for special bullets. Hellfire and venom equals tons of DPS that...
  15. Kliuqard

Pixel Art Milt69466's Hammering Sprite Thread!

Hillariously funny :3 Some pants could be better though :P
Back
Top Bottom