Recent content by Klokinator

1. Klokinator

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Wow, the same question as me two times in a row. People are dumb sometimes.
  2. Klokinator

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Since there's a new Terraria update, I presume we can't use this mod until it's been updated to work with the new patch? I only just found out about the mod today, fresh installed it with the Windows installer, got this error.
  3. Klokinator

tModLoader tWiki - Easy-Peasy Wiki Access

This needs more likes, love, and everything else.
  4. Klokinator

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

And when I was a kid, I wished Santa Claus was real. I grew out of my kid dreams though.
  5. Klokinator

Items Bottomless Buckets

How can you even abuse lava buckets in pvp? An item that slightly lags on a server, requires you to be within a few tiles of the person you're attacking, and is completely invalidated by anything in the Lava Wader tree seems dumb. Not to mention a flat 80DPS is nothing compared to like, any...
  6. Klokinator

Items Bottomless Buckets

You know what's fun? Creating a hellevator on the east/west most side of the world quietly, putting miles of wiring over there, linking an inlet and outlet pump from the lava in hell all the way to the top of a world, and clicking ACTIVATE. Flooding the world with lava. FUN!
  7. Klokinator

Super Mario Maker = SMBX

Is it closed source or was it hacked/did redigit allow it open source before he moved on to terraria?
  8. Klokinator

Super Mario Maker = SMBX

I learned about this game some time ago and then today I thought of it and said "Oh wait, that's exactly what Redigit originally got C&D'd for. Took them long enough to finally make the game a thing!" http://www.stuff.tv/news/super-mario-maker-absolutely-bonkers This game/creation kit looks...
  9. Klokinator

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

I specifically brought these up to Yoraiz0r over private chat and thank god, because these were killing my enjoyment of casual farming. Nothing like trying to delete that goddamn shark banner for the hundredth time while miles away in Hell fighting enemies.
  10. Klokinator

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Yeah King Slime and the Slime Rain happens way too late to be of any challenge. It should honestly happen on day 3 or something, before the average player is fully geared up. It didn't happen for me until I had literally beaten the Wall of Flesh.
  11. Klokinator

Please fix or nerf the Medusa enemy.

Why is Based Hie even here? Reading this thread all I see are perfectly sound arguments for nerfing one of the easiest ways to die to a coinflip in the game, especially hard mode, for tons of people. And all Based can reply with is 'BU-BUT MUH LORE' ...is you making a whole lot of noise against...
  12. Klokinator

Dungeon Guardian? More like Dungeon jump pad.

Yoraiz0r already fixed this in the next patch. It's only a matter of time.
  13. Klokinator

How to Kill the Dungeon Guardian Easiest Way Ever!

Yoraiz0r told me it's already been fixed in the next bugfix build.
  14. Klokinator

How to Kill the Dungeon Guardian Easiest Way Ever!

This is actually amazing.
  15. Klokinator

PC 1.3 Changelog

curses Seriously, I wanted to place one portal beside the top of a hellevator, jump down, and shoot another one at the bottom of hell and see how far I flew upwards. Now I'll never know.
Back
Top Bottom