Recent content by Knyxl

1. Knyxl

Language Pack My language pack modifications fail to show up in game, looking for help

First off, im new to posting in the forums so please be patient What im trying to do: I'm trying to change all of the zoologists possible name to a single name so shes always named that What I've already done: Referencing Leinfors' ultimate guide to content creation and and use for the...
  2. Knyxl

Resolved Mimic drop rate issue

NVM I tabbed into the game and got the missing drops within like two minutes :dryadwhat: it was just really bad luck I guess
  3. Knyxl

Resolved Mimic drop rate issue

I've been farming mimics since starting HM a few days ago on a master mode playthrough and gotten at lest 50-70 drops but none of them have been the Philosopher's Stone or Titan Glove. According to the wiki the wooden, golden and shadow variants all have the same drop rates for their items (I...
  4. Knyxl

Working as Designed Numbers on the new health and mana bars

Alright thanks! :dryadhappy:
  5. Knyxl

Working as Designed Numbers on the new health and mana bars

This isn't a bug or glitch but a QoL thing me and I'm sure others would like to see changed Currently the new health and mana indicators (that look amazing by the way) don't show the exact numbers you have left for each one (say: 60/100 health) while the old style did pretty clearly. This has...
Back
Top Bottom