Recent content by KoekMeneer

1. KoekMeneer

My mod needs a artist

Tank you!
  2. KoekMeneer

My mod needs a artist

Hey Walkin Whiskey, Yes we are still looking for a pixel artist. Could you join the discord server so we can talk more about it? Or just hit me up in discord dms, my username/tag is KoekMeneer#0173.
  3. KoekMeneer

tModLoader Supernova Mod

Supernova Mod Please visit the Steam Workshop for the latest Supernova Mod versions Main Mod: Steam Workshop Music Mod: Steam Workshop The Supernova mod is yet another content mod that adds a few new bosses, over a hundred new items, and new NPCs with more content planned in the future. The...
  4. KoekMeneer

tModLoader The Galactica mod is looking for a new spriter and/ programmer

Hello everyone, I and 1(and 2 inactive people) are working on a mod called The Galactica mod. We have already done lots of stuff but we are currently working on hardmode and we need some more people to help us out. If you whan't to help us out than comment under this post and join the discord...
  5. KoekMeneer

Need Spriters for my mod

Dear spriters I am currently making a cool mod and I have 3 spriters but 2 of the 3 are really inactive Not that I am ungreatfull And I want to speed up the spriting proses so we can make the Hardmode part of the mod. Join the discord if you are interested...
  6. KoekMeneer

tModLoader looking for new mods that need Coder,Spriter

Hello Mashisu, I am working on a mod with a few others(all spriters exept me) And I haven't found out how to make a summoning weapon, could you maybe help? And there are maybe some more things you can help with, and I would like a second programmer. Here is the form post of the mod...
  7. KoekMeneer

tModLoader Need help with Orbit AI

Hello Everyone, I want to make a NPC that will orbit my boss and you will have to kill all these npc(I think 6) so you can do damage to the boss. Can anyone help me with this?
  8. KoekMeneer

Providing Help for Accessories

Same question here. I have tried a lot of things but they all didn’t work
  9. KoekMeneer

tModLoader The Galactica Mod

Welcome to the Galactica Mod Home Page This mod is in heavy development and is available as a test version on tmodloader Mod browser. The Team: Spriters: Galen Wald, Geminous, DR. Fork Programmers: Koekmeneer(lead dev) You can find more information here: Discord, Mod Wiki, Youtube...
  10. KoekMeneer

tModLoader Offer to help spriting a mod

Hey Geminous, I don’t know how I would find you on discord so I guess I’ll give you the link to the mods discord server. https://discord.gg/pVUjdw5 Thnx for helping me out!
  11. KoekMeneer

tModLoader Offer to help spriting a mod

Hello Geminous, I am the lead developer of the galactica mod and me and my team would like it if you would help us make the mod great. Click this link to find out more about the mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-galactica-mod.75589/
  12. KoekMeneer

tModLoader The Galactica Mod

Welcome to the Galactica Mod Home Page This mod is in development and is available as a test version on tmodloader Mod browser. You can find more information here: Discord, Mod Wiki, Youtube. OOPs wrong category https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-galactica-mod.77167/ that is the...
  13. KoekMeneer

tModLoader Need help with custom ore spawning when killing boss for the first time

you should use if(Main.downedAncientCultist == true) { } OOps you should replace main with NPC This workes because it checks if the cultist is defeted and this bool will not be activated every time you kill the cultist with if (npc.type == NPCID.CultistBoss) the code...
  14. KoekMeneer

Boss doesn't stop moving! HELP

I will test it out. Tnx
  15. KoekMeneer

Boss doesn't stop moving! HELP

Hello, I have a problem with my boss It doesn't stop moving but i tell it to. Can you help me? #region movement //if (Timer >= 150 && Timer <= 180) //flight { if(isMoving == true) { Move(new Vector2(-0...
Back
Top Bottom