Recent content by Kolaris

1. Kolaris

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Most of the boss themes are being produced before they actually get put into the mod. (Infinity Zero, Soul of Cthulhu, etc.)
  2. Kolaris

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I find it funny how this mod is nowhere near complete, and yet I still love it. 1. I like the originality of the biomes. I've never seen a mod where you can only enter x biome at day/night. (Inferno/Mire) The surface mushroom biome is also pretty neat. 2. The bosses remind me of both Calamity...
  3. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

I think the Dragon's Breath should be buffed. Me and my friend were doing a Flamethrower only playthrough, and we were so hyped by it's stats. But, when we tested it, it felt like such a let down. Now, it's current stats can remain the same, but it needs to deal damage more rapidly, if you know...
  4. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

A similar glitch happened to me, but it was with Lepus.
  5. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

Also, could you guys try and make Ocram's laser spam spread more like how it was on Console? By that I mean in the current version, Ocram's phase 2 laser spam only shoots one or two lasers at a time. In console, he shot about four or five, and they were slightly more spread out. P.S. Did you...
  6. Kolaris

tModLoader Not Enough Flamethrowers

I know my life will be hell, but I'm doing a Pyromaniac Calamity playthrough. (god help me)
  7. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

It doesn't consume the feather EDIT: Also, quick bug report. The Horn o Plenty does not use the quick heal keybind (H is default), but it uses the quick buff bind (B is default). Just pointing that out. :happy:
  8. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

WEIRD BUG REPORT When I summoned Lepus in Expert Mode, an Eater of Worlds tail appeared along with Lepus. Has anyone else had this problem? EDIT: Also, is Lepus supposed to have the Hallow theme as his boss theme?
  9. Kolaris

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Quick question, do all of the bosses have resprites?
  10. Kolaris

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

Hmm.. Wow, this is going back a long ways. Iirc I found Terraria from Stampy. The first platform I played on was Mobile, and I LOVED it. I remember when I tried to make my first house, I made it out of wooden platforms. I also remember eating hours for a solar eclipse, only to find it wasn't...
  11. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

Ok, quick day 2 bug/weird thing/slight nitpick report. 1. When the update dropped, slimes became colorless. 2. I watched Gameraider's video on the update, and when he used the horn o' plenty, it was consumed when it shouldn't be. 3. The Holy Hand Grenade doesn't have a recipe. Oh and, not to...
  12. Kolaris

tModLoader The JoostMod

@Joost8910 Will you ever add Hardmode hunts for the hunt master?
  13. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

I think they changed his AI to almost exactly what it was like in the Console/Mobile version. :naughty:
  14. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

Does that mean that the update is finished but Hastur just did not release it, or does it mean that it needed the smallest touch-up before it was ready for release and Hastur did not work on it?
  15. Kolaris

tModLoader Consolaria

You get the cursed fang from Ocram's treasure bag in expert.
Back
Top Bottom