Recent content by Kool Dood

1. K

Lava Charm - Why not in every world?

also Light potions> ultra bright helmet. I'd rather take up an inventory slot than an armor slot. You'll miss out on set bonuses. However... it is quite good if obtained pre-eater of worlds/brain of cutulu, before set bonuses become important.
  2. K

Make the water walking boots as common as the other water chest loot and make the lava charm more common. It could be a 1 in 4 chance to get one from lava level gold cavern chests. That would make the TSB still fairly difficult to get but not near impossible in certain worlds. Also it seems like...
  3. K

Yea the Terraspark boots are wayyy too hard to get for providing such negligible bonuses. In my opinion one of the worst items in the game.
  4. K

Working as Designed Mimic Drops Bug

In my world I have killed around 40 Mimics across all biomes, yet it seems like some drops are far more common than others. I have gotten around 30 Star Cloaks and Cross Necklaces, and about 5 Dual Hooks, and the other drops are super rare, with the Philosopher's stone only being received twice...
  5. K

PC Need a Titan Glove

I have defeated over 30 mimics and have never received a single Titan Glove. I think it's some sort of bug. Does anyone have one lying around?
Back
Top Bottom