Recent content by [KPC] Darkness

1. K

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Heyo Guys, is there a designated wiki? Been seeing a few random things here and there.
  2. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

MY GUY! i did it. I think the problem was that the specific world was bugged or something not 100% sure. But it is currently working, and i'm looking forward to this mod!
  3. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Do you recommend that i just try and delete and re-install, maybe do it from the original game?
  4. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i wanted a back up, i watched a video ages ago saying that it is fine, i run the game from within libraries. Update- Videos does work, achievements and controls do not work. and i believe that i does save, but does not exit
  5. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

okay so i'm no the greatest tech guy around so i watched many of Pedguin's videos for a basis. i uploaded calamity mod within the game. all of my files seem to be intact, and I've even created an entirely new folder within the "Program Files (x86)". Once i created my new world i chopped a few...
  6. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Alright everybody, I've played terraria on Mobile, and xbox 360. I am new to the PC community and i'm trying to install calamity mod right? I get into the game everything is running smoothly, and when i try to save and exit it throws me right back into the game. And sort of help would be...
Back
Top Bottom