Recent content by KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

1. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Game Mechanics Make buffs and potions have infinite variants!

welp then i guess it's settled. I suck at ideas lol
  2. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

the whole point is to get rid of constantly having to craft new potions. not that they last forever.
  3. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

well then... THE FINAL ULTIMATE ULTRA SUPER OMEGA INSANE GODLY LEGENGDARY WARDING MENACING UNREAL RECIPE!!!! 90 of any potion + 30 Luminite @ an ancient manipulator = infinite buff 90 of recall potion + 50 luminite + magic mirror @ an ancient manipulator = Recall Mirror (im gonna make a sprite...
  4. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

for infinite recalls it should be magic mirror + 90 recalls + 30 Luminite
  5. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Welp, I surrender. Time for the final recipe ig (add something if u want to) 90 of any potion (except recalls) + 30 Luminite Bars @ an ancient manipulator
  6. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

fishing gear includes angler quests, so agian, this is a horrible idea to have NINETY of the potions required
  7. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

90 of the potion is way too grindy, like imagine making 90 inferno potions. maybe 35-50. also luminite bar requirement should be higher for a little bit of moonlord grind. so maybe 30 luminite bars at an ancient manipulator
  8. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

By later game maybe bottled water can be replaced with 20 Luminite, at a Lunar Crafting Station (im used to calling it that cuz of my time making mods, really bad ones but still). I think making it post moonlord is good, idk tho.
  9. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Other Achievements for killing certain bosses at the same time

A funny achievement title for it could be, "Corrupt Manifesto".
  10. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

So I have a playthrough on calamity mod, LuiAFK adds unlimited potions for convenience. I feel like this could possibly be amazing! and could help with early game, maybe no infinite recall potion because magic/ice mirror would be useless. Proposed Crafting Recipe: Potion of Choice (30) +...
  11. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

But be prepared. expert can hit like a motherheckin TRUCK at first.
  12. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

NPCs & Enemies Post-Moon Lord Mech Boss Trio Idea

the mechanical trio, in the lore, were mechanical replacements for cthulu's missing body parts, (skull, hands, spine, and eyes). As the dryads ripped them out. by the time you rescued the mechanic she hadn't yet finished the mechanical brain, hence the reason we only have 3 mech bosses. SO WHY...
  13. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

If you can make a soul of light farm you might as well go for rod of discord
Back
Top Bottom