Recent content by @Kuruzeus

1. @Kuruzeus

I've heard that Terraria:Otherworld has been cancelled, Of course it's sad news but I trust in...

I've heard that Terraria:Otherworld has been cancelled, Of course it's sad news but I trust in their decision. Keep going Terraria! :D
  2. @Kuruzeus

oh wow! thanks :) I haven't visit this forum for a couple of month xD I always happy to this...

oh wow! thanks :) I haven't visit this forum for a couple of month xD I always happy to this forum :D thanks again!
  3. @Kuruzeus

If you guys miss me, feel free to add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/Kuruzeus . I always update...

If you guys miss me, feel free to add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/Kuruzeus . I always update my latest work there!
  4. @Kuruzeus

CC Creation Compendium #56

@darthmorf Incorrect credit sir, I'm the creator of the 3d meowmere xdXD ':eek:
  5. @Kuruzeus

Happy new year!!

Happy new year!!
  6. @Kuruzeus

Here's my latest Terraria Fandom! Meowmere (Terraria) Merry Christmas!

Here's my latest Terraria Fandom! Meowmere (Terraria) Merry Christmas!
  7. @Kuruzeus

Anyway! I achieve to join "Technology for Game Design" College! Right now, I just need to wait...

Anyway! I achieve to join "Technology for Game Design" College! Right now, I just need to wait until I achieve the High School. After that, I'll be back into CC!
  8. @Kuruzeus

I may stop entry my CC for a while... maybe 2-3 month, depends on my free time. Got a lot of...

I may stop entry my CC for a while... maybe 2-3 month, depends on my free time. Got a lot of things to do before joining the college.
  9. @Kuruzeus

CC Creation Compendium #55

I'm not here for a long time! And my work is appear! > < It's sad to know that QuackersDelta has leave the CC group, Good luck in the future though! See you guys next CCs!
  10. @Kuruzeus

My CC entry Meowmere (Terraria) by Kuruzeus on Sketchfab [img] PS. Don't forget to insert that...

My CC entry Meowmere (Terraria) by Kuruzeus on Sketchfab PS. Don't forget to insert that link into the post XD, thanks For more details and full 3D work: https://skfb.ly/6u6IL
  11. @Kuruzeus

Thanks! (ง > <)ง

Thanks! (ง > <)ง
  12. @Kuruzeus

My CC entry! I've been disappeared like 3 month xD [img] Also, don't forget to put the 3D link...

My CC entry! I've been disappeared like 3 month xD Also, don't forget to put the 3D link https://skfb.ly/69YRK
  13. @Kuruzeus

@The Eye of Horus @ is like one of my main group (@add' Team) we always carried that prefix...

@The Eye of Horus @ is like one of my main group (@add' Team) we always carried that prefix like this xD
  14. @Kuruzeus

THE EXAMINATION IN MY SCHOOOOOOOL IS OVERRRR xDxD I might have time to entry CC. Sorry about...

THE EXAMINATION IN MY SCHOOOOOOOL IS OVERRRR xDxD I might have time to entry CC. Sorry about past 2 month that i didn't do anything
  15. @Kuruzeus

I'll re-entry in this CC for sure... Just give me a time QAQ // I'm overworked right now ;_;

I'll re-entry in this CC for sure... Just give me a time QAQ // I'm overworked right now ;_;
Back
Top Bottom