Recent content by Kwonunn

1. Kwonunn

**REPORTED** NPCs don't sit correctly on low chairs

Certain chairs, in this case the dynasty chair, have their sitting surface lower than a normal wooden chair. Player graphics are updated accordingly, causing them to sit on the chair, but Town NPC graphics aren't causing them to float in the air. Find enclosed several images of a player and...
  2. Kwonunn

PC Flickering cursor icons

Sometimes, any icons that show up next to the cursor for right-clickable tiles that are placed in the world will flicker really quickly. This happens only to icons for tiles like these, not for icons of items selected in the hotbar. When an item in the hotbar is selected and the cursor is then...
  3. Kwonunn

Logitech RGB not working

I just got myself a fancy new Logitech G512 SE keyboard, with RGB. The config file suggests that it should work with Terraria, but it won't activate. I've done the following: - Restart after every step. - Check the config.json - Have G HUB running. - Made a profile for Terraria in G HUB -...
  4. Kwonunn

**REPORTED** Horrible performance drop when playing with backgrounds on

For some reason, during regular play, the performance will drop drastically when certain special events happen such as a storm, blood moon or heavy rain FPS will drop to 30, and the mouse cursor will lag horribly. This can easily be resolved by disabling backgrounds in the video menu, and...
  5. Kwonunn

**REPORTED** Visual bug on Peddler's Hat

The Peddler's Hat dropped from the Travelling Merchant has a visual bug where during a specific frame of the player's walk cycle two ugly black pixels are seen near the player's feet. This appears only when the peddler's hat is equipped.
  6. Kwonunn

What was a thing that you hated (like a lot) when playing Terraria?

Then again, that is kind of the point of the Ankh charm, and by extension shield. It's supposed to be a hard-to-get item for those who have played most of the game. You could say that the cellphone and DCU are similar in that way.
  7. Kwonunn

NPCs & Enemies Pigeons

So then what does it add?
  8. Kwonunn

3DS 3DS Updates

Is that as in no content updates or no updates at all. It seems that hardware limitations wouldn't stop any potential bug-fixing updates, right?
  9. Kwonunn

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

This seems awesome! I don't know about the drop chances though. That would seem really annoying to me.
  10. Kwonunn

Probably digging myself a hole...

Probably digging myself a hole...
Back
Top Bottom