Recent content by laboblox

1. laboblox

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

ah, i see.. i do like having my UI at 125%... will there be a fix for this, or will i have to switch whenever i want to use sub tabs..? what's weird is the "change weather time" sub-tab works but "Misc. Options" and "Extension Tools" don't
  2. laboblox

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

ah you mean the misc tab that removes the arrow to hide the whole bar having it stuck open...? and doesn't work? i'm going to check for mod conflict.. no, there is no mod interference, [Tv1.3.5.2, tMLv0.10.1.5, HERO's mod v0.2.2], is there a way for me to get logs?
  3. laboblox

i don't see that, or know where it is, so i'm trying to do it manually :L
  4. laboblox

Can anyone lead me to a list of permissions i can give to a custom group? For something so simple, i didn't expect it to be nearly impossible to find. Thanks in advance.
  5. laboblox

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

using paint in multiplayer does not work >.<
  6. laboblox

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

aww, so i guess i'll be waiting for that one tmod update like everyone else... so while multiplayer npc spawning is on hold another idea is server otions, to blacklist items or categories or cheat sheet in it's entirety... or does this need a tmod update too?
  7. laboblox

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

To me, I feel single player and "Host & Play" are exactly the same, or are they completely different in terms or code? to be able to spawn npc's as the host shouldn't be problematic... a single slot length left for the first three slots while in multiplayer would be enough... or down three...
  8. laboblox

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

as the host of a host & play server between me and my friend, i would like to be able to spawn npc's edit: there's also the issue of the extra accessory slots covering the party and pvp icons in multi-player
Back
Top Bottom