• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Lanky

1. Lanky

Switch Friend code

sent username is lanky
  2. Lanky

Switch looking for people to play on my new world

Sure! im adding you right now sorry for late response
  3. Lanky

hey everyone i need friends that have terraria on the switch only friend code is 7653-4910-1028
  4. Lanky

Switch Switch death sounds

link?
  5. Lanky

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

weird the only way i can think of a solution for you is beat hardmode again btw im not a dev im a switch player thats trying to help. btw the world evil is the corruption and crimson when creating a new world there will be a option to choose the corruption and crimson also there is a...
  6. Lanky

Switch Game crash

hey btw there is a bug report site for terraria its official to plus they say its faster only con is they wont reply back link is Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
  7. Lanky

Console this guide will be for every platform that has 1.3.2 and up and a easy way to instantly beat the destroyer boss.

hey there i wish i knew but im a console player so 1.4 aint here yet sorry but i would suggest do more fireworks then the amount shown.
  8. Lanky

Console this guide will be for every platform that has 1.3.2 and up and a easy way to instantly beat the destroyer boss.

so lets get started you will need two npcs one the party girl and the mechanic for the mechanic wire cutter a wrench 400 wires and a switch for the party girl choose a fire rocket color of your choice and get 3 or 4 stacks of fire rockets you will also need wood platforms i would bring 600 or...
  9. Lanky

hey all i was just want people to play with friend code is SW-7653-4910-1028
Top Bottom