Recent content by LastPrism7

1. LastPrism7

Has anybody ever actually used the Seedler?

I like this sword. It's pretty fun. It's a decent sword, emphasis on decent. Terra blade just outclasses it (by a pretty big margin)
  2. LastPrism7

Terraria Rod of Discord Macro With AutoHotKey

After reading @whyisthiscomplicated2's comment on this post, I've decided to make a macro with AutoHotKey because why the hell not (and because I'm bored). Although I advocate you to actually learn how to use the RoD effectively (it's not that hard). Anyways, here's the script : a:: send {b...
  3. LastPrism7

Mobile Unlimited Recipe Item Bug Found!!

Wake up babe new dupe glitch just dropped
  4. LastPrism7

Golem Cheese Needed

Ranger semi-cheese strat : 1. Build a row of platform 60-70 blocks above the spawner 2. Place a teleporter at both ends of the platform 3. put a pressure plate on one of the teleporter 4. Wire everything up 5. Summon golem, then go up to the platform and start running TOWARDS the teleporter...
  5. LastPrism7

Golem Cheese Needed

Go melee full survivability Weapon : Terra Blade (giga broken trust me), Any summon (Sanguine staff would be best) Armor : Turtle / Hallowed Accessories : - Fire Gauntlet - Mechanical Glove - Star Veil - Warrior Emblem - Berserker Glove / Frozen Shield (your choice) - Worm Scarf / Brain of...
  6. LastPrism7

Items [Suggestion] Make Wormhole Potion useful outside of multiplayer

Teleporting to a pylon is rather redundant. You can just magic mirror then use a pylon. Slightly less convenient, but It takes probably less than five seconds. Rather than teleporting to a pylon, how about teleporting to an npc instead. or even a target dummy. Maybe it's too op but much more...
Back
Top Bottom