• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by lathemandrel

1. lathemandrel

Base All Items map 1.3.5 Ztorage_Zystem!

just a quick update ; this project _is_NOT_ dead, its just that RL is, well, being RL lol. i want to assure everyone that no one wants this finished and released more then i do lol.
  2. lathemandrel

PLEASE EDIT YOUR MESSAGE AND REMOVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. if you want some one on a forum to have your email address you should Private/Direct message them, called "Start conversation" on this forum. sorry about your parents, i know that can make things tough on everyone involved. if it does get...
  3. lathemandrel

okay, big update! finally made a world with 100% bestiary, and, afaik, each entry is also completely filled out! as i will copy it to fill out the bestiary in all other worlds, i am not planning on posting just it on its own, as the updated ones will contain the exact same info. however, i will...
  4. lathemandrel

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Chests "There is a maximum limit of 8000 Desktop Version [...] placed storage items in each world" https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Storage_items "There is a maximum limit of 8000 storage items [...] in each world." a _much_ appreciated update, but, for now, i am...
  5. lathemandrel

wow, its been a week already? i honestly thought this would take me two days, but the end is not in sight yet. thanks to YellowAfterlife for his editor, its been a big help. apologies to any one patiently waiting, but if it means anything, yeah, i get it lol. as a "spoiler", i am going to also...
  6. lathemandrel

i am working on updating for 1.4 but its taking alot longer then i anticipated. all the previous versions items are still in the same places, with the worlds updated with void vaults, so the index is still valid for those maps. all the new 1.4 items will be in two new worlds, with the...
  7. lathemandrel

i got a PM asking; "would it be possible for you to recreate the All item maps and your character but as journey mode variants so that people could use them on journey mode worlds/characters" and i've told them i don't know, but i'll see.
  8. lathemandrel

thank you for first checking the index! the snowman cannon is 1851 east, second row down, below the jack 'o lantern launcher. edit; misread the question, answer fixed
  9. lathemandrel

he had "1.3.6" in the title previously, i guess he likes getting ahead lol. the v01.00.00 worlds will work on both 1.3.5 and 1.4. however, once 1.4 comes out i'll start making an additional world with the 1.4 items, and that addition will be for 1.4 only. it may take me awhile to get a complete...
  10. lathemandrel

if i get around to it, i'll tweak the furniture, just because i want to, but otherwise, these maps are compatible with 1.3.5, and are complete for that version. i'll update these to 1.4 once that version is out. xboxs360 is equivalent to desktop 1.2.4, and i dont know of a way to convert the...
  11. lathemandrel

its good to have options, and if you prefer the builder's workshop, then get that one, and not this one. other people can choose which they want, or both, or neither, its up to them.
  12. lathemandrel

are you using terraria pc version 1.3.5 or a different version or a different system? for now these maps only work on pc, but will work on other versions once those versions get updated to 1.3.5
  13. lathemandrel

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

okay, thanks, wasn't sure as the config allows setting its cost. could selling it be added to the config (progression dependent of course) for those who want it?
  14. lathemandrel

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

cool mod, reduces the grind. i like the dealer npc, but does he intentionally not sell the tier 6 bags, or is that on my end?
  15. lathemandrel

sorry but these maps are pc version 1.3.5 whereas the mobile update brings it to 1.3.0, so that is why they are not showing.
Top Bottom