Recent content by lathemandrel

1. lathemandrel

Map-Base All Items map 1.3.5.3/1.4.2.3 Ztorage_Zystem!

sorry i disappeared, but after posting that last message, my computer gave out. i've been trying to fix it up, but haven't gotten the parts yet, so i've been without a computer for awhile now. more frustrating for me then you lol. haven't given up on the gamer though, so i will eventually post...
  2. lathemandrel

just found out that the labor of love update is out, so hopefully i can start updating the maps next week, but it might take awhile for different reasons, so patience please. i will probably update the stacks to the new max, so that alone will take time, and reorganizing the all-in-one takes...
  3. lathemandrel

Maps anyone recognize this structure?

definitely red brick, but i don't think red brick generates naturally at all, so i am guessing a mod did it. but why did they generate like that, and for what purpose?
  4. lathemandrel

Maps anyone recognize this structure?

i am assuming this is the correct forum section lol looking through some older files, i refound the screencaps of a structure that world gen made in one world from 2019. i couldn't then or now figure out exactly what it is or what made it. did use tmodloader, but don't think any of the mods i...
  5. lathemandrel

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

IIRC Blushie is busy working on tmodloader itself
  6. lathemandrel

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

if you run tmodloader on an _old_ computer with an equally old video card, and try to run Elemental Unleash, then you recognize the follow; Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:Bluemagic\Effects\WorldReaver". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and...
  7. lathemandrel

Map-Farm Resource/Farm map 1.3.5 ZohMahGoodies!!

the way biomes are calculated has changed enough to really mess with me, fishing in particular. ive got to take a break from working on this, but just like with my items maps, this will be out as soon as it is ready.
  8. lathemandrel

for the flowers/herbs you should use the staff of regrowth, you can read about it here; Staff of Regrowth i will post the world (.map file) when it is ready. if you mean a map of where things are located, i will eventually post one of those as well
  9. lathemandrel

quick updates; - the way crystals spawn seems to have changed; if i leave the farms as they are, they are 60% as effective, and everything else i've tried seems worse. - money farm is kaput, but i found something that should count as a replacement - adding strange plant farms, but it might stop...
  10. lathemandrel

just submitted the updates, including the all-in-one. edit; its accepted
  11. lathemandrel

i haven't finished it yet, sorry about the wait, have been working on other maps instead. i was re-making this one, before 1.4 was released, but now i will update it before i release it.
  12. lathemandrel

progress on the all-in-one is slow but steady. found out some walls are missing from the published maps, they will be added and the updated maps will be published with the all-in-one. edit; the standard golf ball is also missing, so that will be fixed as well. edit2; and golf cup edit3; and...
  13. lathemandrel

i am back at this again, hopefully going to get a lot done in it over the next couple of days. big thanks BinaryConstruct for adding some chest features in tedit, they will really help.
  14. lathemandrel

PC Updating DicemanX's Lunar Event Autofarm to 1.4

just tried a single pass in this map; there was a little bit of health heart "leakage" due to creatures outside the kill boxes getting killed by the stardust minions, but otherwise, worked exactly as advertised. you did an excellent on the update, congrats, and thanks! edit; decided to try the...
  15. lathemandrel

just a quick update to (again) state that this project is not dead. i havnt been active lately because the last few months have been hectic, but i will get this out asap.
Back
Top Bottom