• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by lathemandrel

1. lathemandrel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

on one of the older versions (0.5 maybe?) when the temple traps where turned to their highest setting, it would generate a large amount of wired traps (spear traps, etc) but now when it is turned up, it is almost entirely wooden spikes. can that behaviour be somewhat reversed, with the spikes...
  2. lathemandrel

Base All Items map 1.3.5/1.4.1 Ztorage_Zystem!

progress is off-and-on, and will be for the foreseeable future. happy new year to all!
  3. lathemandrel

tModLoader Cheat Extensions for HEROsMod and CheatSheet

i only found out about this yesterday, and, wow, what a mod! the mine aura is _so_ much fun, i love it! yes the whole thing is incredibly OP, thats where the fun really shines! fantastic mod, thanks!
  4. lathemandrel

work on an all-in-one has been slow lately, and unfortunately, for the time being, it has to be _paused_ . i am still going to finish and release it, just that real life takes precedence, and, for now, that is what is happening.
  5. lathemandrel

first you have to download the zip, and extract its contents, then move the maps to the following folder (let me know if the following works, as i think the maps are internally version 1.4.1, and mobile is 1.4.0, if the names are in red, then it doesnt work and i'll see about that then.)...
  6. lathemandrel

was testing some things with gnomes, it turned out IMHO not bad, so i decided to post it; https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/gnome-farms
  7. lathemandrel

figured id give a quick update ; progress is slow but it is still progress. overall its looking good, although fixing errors as i catch them are certainly slowing things down. so i guess i better not make anymore errors then lol. i'm pleased with how the character is shaping up, but ill wait...
  8. lathemandrel

uggh, just found out that the maps as posted are missing _eight_ wall types. being walls, they will take up large sections, as they are something that can be used up very quickly. i am going to fix them up, maybe do a quick update. the all-in-ones are coming as soon as they are ready, but i am...
  9. lathemandrel

happy spooks-giving all!! seems ive overlooked the now obtainable "slice of cake" activatable furniture item, its going to get added to the end of "furniture" , because theres no way im going to reorganize an entire world for one item lol edit; Frozen Zombie Banner internally is...
  10. lathemandrel

i release a 1.4.0 map about seven weeks ago, and 1.4.1 ten days ago lol but you are certainly welcome!
  11. lathemandrel

i have started to create all-in-singular-one-map maps, one for journey, one for normal. it will be one chest for and of each item, and they will be in english alphabetical order, top to bottom, then left to right. for people looking for just a few things and not planning major projects, then...
  12. lathemandrel

got the updated maps submitted. RL will be a bit hectic for the next week or so, so sometime after that i will update the custom characters, and after that i will make two all-in-one worlds (classic and journey). edit; just found out the bestiary is no longer complete, standing at 99.62%, with...
  13. lathemandrel

just found out that the 1.4.1 update is out, so i will update the maps as such, then do a single all items map.
  14. lathemandrel

as the forum auto merges double posts, i try to use edits to keep info together. can any one confirm or refute if those edits do or do not cause a watched tread alert? edit; wow, really, no one?
  15. lathemandrel

found out the character with items researched doesnt have the same item set as the rest; ill fix that, probably change all the characters a little bit, then repost. the world files will be identical, its just one or more characters that will be changed. edit; fixed that character, and decided to...
Top Bottom