• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by lathemandrel

1. lathemandrel

Base All Items map 1.3.5 Ztorage_Zystem!

if i get around to it, i'll tweak the furniture, just because i want to, but otherwise, these maps are compatible with 1.3.5, and are complete for that version. i'll update these to 1.4 once that version is out. xboxs360 is equivalent to desktop 1.2.4, and i dont know of a way to convert the...
  2. lathemandrel

its good to have options, and if you prefer the builder's workshop, then get that one, and not this one. other people can choose which they want, or both, or neither, its up to them.
  3. lathemandrel

are you using terraria pc version 1.3.5 or a different version or a different system? for now these maps only work on pc, but will work on other versions once those versions get updated to 1.3.5
  4. lathemandrel

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

okay, thanks, wasn't sure as the config allows setting its cost. could selling it be added to the config (progression dependent of course) for those who want it?
  5. lathemandrel

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

cool mod, reduces the grind. i like the dealer npc, but does he intentionally not sell the tier 6 bags, or is that on my end?
  6. lathemandrel

sorry but these maps are pc version 1.3.5 whereas the mobile update brings it to 1.3.0, so that is why they are not showing.
  7. lathemandrel

what do you mean by ""code" and documents" stuff? for help on installing the worlds you can watch the videos in the first post. for searching a specific item, in "Ztorage_Zystem!_v01.00.00 index.zip" is a text file, open the text file, use ctrl+f to look for that item name, and to the right of...
  8. lathemandrel

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

thanks for adding the coin exchange, it works for the boss farmers, however it doesn't work for the money chest. purely out of interest i took a look at the extracted cs files, and i am guessing its the "break;" on line 1327? thats only a guess though lol
  9. lathemandrel

lol that "pre-fill" is what i have started doing! would be great if you add the coin exchange. as for the config, there would be no need for a GUI at all, "reduced grinding" tModLoader - Reduced Grinding often changes its config structure, and i personally have not known it to have a gui...
  10. lathemandrel

you absolutely may post a link, i'm glad its useful tbh. i most likely will update it when the mod updates. one thing i find that clutters some of the chests is the gold coins. with only 100 per stack it takes up much more space then a stack of anything '999' would. can they be auto exchanged...
  11. lathemandrel

when you do, please post your results. i've been meaning to do that as well, and if i do, i'll post mine as well. edit; decided to do it lol edits; keep fixings this up lol editss; updated the list for version 1.1.0 if a ore is "gatherable" from multiple tools, then the higher the power...
  12. lathemandrel

what ores you get is partly dependent on what pickaxe is used, have you tried different pickaxes?
  13. lathemandrel

tModLoader Dual Wielding

to those who are getting the error containing; " Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem) " TLDR; re-enable mods until it loads properly. with indirect assistance from Yoraiz0r and Sumenora, this is...
  14. lathemandrel

seems to be anywhere; i've had no problem with it working wherever i've placed it.
  15. lathemandrel

thanks for the thanks! for anyone looking for specific items, please check the index file linked in the original post, it will tell you which sub-world has each item.
Top Bottom