Recent content by Leaf Yoritomo

1. Leaf Yoritomo

Ah okay, that's fine. Thanks though, but can you please at least help me find some one who...

Ah okay, that's fine. Thanks though, but can you please at least help me find some one who will, and can?
  2. Leaf Yoritomo

Hey Derpo, you able to do me a favor and maybe make me a pic of a character of mine in the...

Hey Derpo, you able to do me a favor and maybe make me a pic of a character of mine in the style of the pic from the Boss achievements like "Obsessive Devotion", do you think you could do that? and here's the character http://i.imgur.com/DLIkSKU.png
  3. Leaf Yoritomo

Weapons & Equip Heavenly Charm

+Redstonetam15 Oh, sorry. Forgot I changed it, I'm now Ace Woodfang on Steam
  4. Leaf Yoritomo

+Redstonetam15 Thanks, umm if you could possibly add me on steam? Steam name is Leaf Yoritomo, trust me you won't miss it.
  5. Leaf Yoritomo

+Redstonetam15 Mind helping me balance with recipe and effects? Balance isn't really my strong-suit..So I appreciate the help
  6. Leaf Yoritomo

Crafting Recipe: x3 Gold Bar x3 Feathers x2 Soul of Light x4 Light Shard Effects +10% HP Regen +20 Mana +15 HP +3% Crit Chance Supply's Regeneration Buff as long as it is equipped Visual: Head Accessory, like Nature's Gift, or Jungle Rose.
  7. Leaf Yoritomo

Items Ancient Iron

+Eli10293 It would be used for the Ancient Iron set, which is at the tier of adamantite gear but having some fire advantages. As for the materials it really isn't that bad if you know exactly where to get them, plus it is supposed to be ancient. P.S. if you wanna add me on steam for some...
  8. Leaf Yoritomo

Items Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron -Crafting Iron Bar Ancient Cloth x1 Sturdy Fossil x2 Ancient Iron Crafting Material 'You can feel the power of the Dwarven forges radiating within it' Used In: Ancient Iron Set[At tier of Mythril] 49 Defense Like an Obsidian Skin Potion +10% Melee Speed -5% Movement Speed +14%...
  9. Leaf Yoritomo

Character Cosplays

Abyss Watcher Equips Turtle Armor Fire Gauntlet Ankh Shield Frostspark Boots Master Ninja Gear Celestial Shell Vanity Obsidian Outlaw Hat (Reflective Silver Dye) Valhalla Knight's Breastplate (Brown Dye) Valhalla Knight's Greaves (Brown Dye) Power Glove (Brown and Black Dye) Apprentice's...
  10. Leaf Yoritomo

Items Weapon Ideas

+Private Cupcakes I can't even make pixel art at all, not even crappy ones. So I need some help in that regard
  11. Leaf Yoritomo

Items Weapon Ideas

2. True Hero Sword- Made by DemonicVoidSpectre again -Crafting 1 Broken Hero Sword 20 Souls of Light 20 Souls of Night 15 Souls of Might 8 Hallowed Bars -Crafting Station: Mythril Anvil -Stats 78 Damage Average Knockback 4% Critical Strike Chance Use Time: Average Rarity: Lime Tooltip...
  12. Leaf Yoritomo

Items Weapon Ideas

Oni's Kanabo- Image Made By DemonicVoidSpectre on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/dspectre/ -Crafting 10 Souls of Might 10 Silk 18 Iron/Lead Bars 5 Dynasty Wood -Crafting Station: Mythril Anvil -Stats 74 Damage Insane Knockback 9% Critical Strike Chance Use Time: Very Slow Rarity: Light...
  13. Leaf Yoritomo

Items Potion Ideas

Hi, I'm new here but uhh... this is my first thread, so umm its about new potion ideas I had for the alchemy system in PC Terraria, so I hope you like it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
Back
Top Bottom