Recent content by leafsaber47

1. leafsaber47

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

v1.2.4 is uploaded btw, fixed a typo on one of the prefixes (damn, I should definitely update the first page again eventually)
  2. leafsaber47

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

The long-awaited tModLoader 1.4 update for Kryuger Collision, v0.4.0, is here! (we beat Thorium and Spirit to the punch, btw) If you preferred playing on Journey's End instead of trying to get adjusted to antiquated 1.3 content, this new update might do the trick! Available on Mod Browser, the...
  3. leafsaber47

New v1.4.3.6 tModLoader version of the mod - v1.2.3 - up that potentially fixes what v1.2.2.1 set out to do.
  4. leafsaber47

v1.2.2.1 up as a potential hotfix for the now defaulting v1.4.3.6 version of tModLoader in address to reports of the Endurable modifier breaking the game's damage system in half.
  5. leafsaber47

Reforge This Weapon!

Broken Goblin Tinkerer (really?) Sword of Mars (Fate/Grand Order)/(Fate/Extella) (Melee)
  6. leafsaber47

v1.2.2 for Terraria v1.4.3.6 is now out as a sort of hotfix. Now you can play the mod with the 1.4-stable beta branch of tModLoader. Not certain about if Multiplayer support works there, but it seems fine on a single-player world.
  7. leafsaber47

Reforge This Weapon!

that's an illegal modifier kek Demonic Chakras of Reckoning Heart Locket (Undertale) Accessory (yeah, I know, couldn't think of any good weapons)
  8. leafsaber47

Reforge This Weapon!

Zealous Sokka's Boomerang Dartling Gun (Bloons TD6) Gun (Ranged)
  9. leafsaber47

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

V0.3.2 minor update is up with a few new weapons to play with. There could be a bunch of other tweaks that I don't know of at the moment, though. Get it via the Mod Browser or the Google Drive link pinned in the front page.
  10. leafsaber47

Working on it. Apparently I wasn't able to replicate the error message, are modded prefixes disabled in Qwerty's Bosses and Items config? You have little to no presence on this forum so I'm not sure you go here anymore.
  11. leafsaber47

v0.3.1.1 hotfix released to allow the mod to load with Stars Above once again. Also reduced visual impact of various projectile-based weapons.
  12. leafsaber47

Minor update v0.3.1 is coming very shortly, this January 22! Why that day out of all others in that month? It's a long story.
  13. leafsaber47

The long-awaited next version of the mod is here, meet version 0.3, now on the Mod Browser and soon to be uploaded to the mod's Google Drive mirror! We also have a wiki section in Gamepedia's Terraria Mods wiki and it definitely has seen better days. Get contributions in!
  14. leafsaber47

v0.2.9 has arrived, after two months of waiting! Have fun with some new weapons... and a chair or two.
  15. leafsaber47

tModLoader Honkai Impact 3 Mod

Deja vu, have I been in this place before?
Top Bottom