Recent content by Legend 2

1. L

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Whelp... I guess it's the latter. I remember about a year ago, I praised you for using some awesome music.. and then it changes, and suddenly I'm in the wrong, so. That happened I guess... suppose I'll have to make my own. Sorry to be a "nuisance". EDIT: Honestly, it is a real shame there isn't...
  2. L

...Have you PLAYED the Lunar Events? I think they're better flipped. Solar Eclipse is more hectic with Harmony of a Hunter playing, while the Lunar Events get to feel more ominous with Nightmare (which is the pretense for Moon Lord... which is pretty nightmarish in itself) playing. Any chances...
  3. L

I come back to check this after so long.... why did you change the Solar Eclipse music from "Harmony of a Hunter" to.... whatever THAT is? I preferred the old soundtrack! D: Otherwise, loving the progress of the mod.
  4. L

So wait... we were forced to make the switch from tConfig (IIRC that was the name of the old mod loader) to tAPI, and tAPI is already dead in the water? Seriously? o.o
  5. L

Yes! This was it. Thanks much man! I remember back when I was introducing my wife to this... and this scared the hell out of her. It was glorious, (She panics during mob-fights, IE: Goblin Army, Pirate Invasion, Blood Moon, etc.) EDIT: Fixed my post. Wow... really gotta get used to this new...
  6. L

Okay, so this might be a little off-topic, but I gotta wonder.... with the old 1.1 (IIRC) wavebank, there was a particular theme used for the Solar Eclipse. Does anyone remember what that remix was called by chance? Really preferred that track... EDIT: I couldn't seem to find the old thread...
Back
Top Bottom