Recent content by Legoblockhead

1. Legoblockhead

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I have some missing textures ingame, namely the Hallowed Altar and a few others. Any fix?
  2. Legoblockhead

Lol I live in washington too, near Tacoma :D Any updates with avalon?

Lol I live in washington too, near Tacoma :D Any updates with avalon?
  3. Legoblockhead

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Coolio! Thanks. Question, how do you do your textures Zoomo? Do you draw them using a tablet, scale them down, and pixelize them, or just flat out pixel-by-pixel?
  4. Legoblockhead

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Is it ok if I use these in my own texturepack? I love your textures :D (likely won't be distributed, chances are it wont ever be)
  5. Legoblockhead

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

So basically what Sometimes Zesko and I mentioned, along with countless other people. :p Cmon Yori and the gang, give us a few spoilers! :redspin:
  6. Legoblockhead

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Wire Spool: Crafted from 999 Wire, this item, which is Ammo, allows you to click in one position with a wrench, then another, and links the two points with wire. Color depends on wrench that is in the right-most slot in hotbar.
  7. Legoblockhead

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

That Destroyer is amazing.
  8. Legoblockhead

Loving the Cyber so much, easily my favorite idea I have seen in a while. So fleshed out...

Loving the Cyber so much, easily my favorite idea I have seen in a while. So fleshed out, beautiful sprites, and an amazing amount of detail. Let me know if you need some creative help, I have a wild imagination! Keep it up Zoomo!
  9. Legoblockhead

NPCs & Enemies [Town NPC] Martian Trader

Haha, that's funny, I just made a post on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3e0gpx/martian_items_postmartian_madness_npc/
  10. Legoblockhead

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Weird... I checked every chest I had, asked my friend if he had seen it, etc. He was offline this morning, and we looked in every chest I have, still no dice. Thanks for the reply Cenx! :D
  11. Legoblockhead

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I'm pretty sure this updated wiped my Beetle Armor out of my inventory. I had the armor this morning at 12 midnight, logged off with it still in my inventory (I took it off so my friend could test his weapons against players), came back about a half hour ago, and it was gone. Any ideas?
Back
Top Bottom