Leif Rashirim

Howdy, name's Dakota. Leif is the persona I created for most games I play; I'll answer to either, all the same to me.

I enjoy creating characters, backstory, motives and appearance all; Hopefully for a video game one day, as a developer is what I strive to be at some point down the road. I will play any and all games, as long as they're fun for me. My favorite games in particular are the Final Fantasy games, Final Fantasy IX being my all time favorite. Dark Soul's is my all time favorite game.

I've created quite a few characters: Leif Rashirim, Nerada, Brett Tyler, Arcturus, Kal Adam'Sul; The list goes on. I have a fairly large imagination, obviously.

Personality-wise, I just leave that to the opinion of whoever I end up talking to. People will form their own opinions of me regardless anyway, so why try to explain?

Oh, and I love Pokémon. A lot :>

Something else I should probably mention: I have a fairly extreme case of bipolar disorder, so if I react to anything with hostility or animosity, I apologize. It only ever happens when I get either extremely angry or sad anyway, so chances are I wouldn't be on in the first place if it does, but nonetheless if I act differently that's why.
Birthday
Jan 1, 1997 (Age: 27)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Occupation
Independent contractor

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom