Recent content by lich_king

1. lich_king

tModLoader LIchs content mod

hey can i get this forum deleted, or can i just do that myself im not too sure
  2. lich_king

tModLoader clash of kingdoms (lichs mod)

*pokes mod with stick*.... yep still dead
  3. lich_king

tModLoader The Rise of Armageddon

oh yea and the fact that its dead and that i am working on another project also that i moved to discord than this place to chat :P
  4. lich_king

ok so funny thing is, this mod is not dead, not at all. but its changed alot, soooooo yea its way out of date(like 90% of this content is gone or changed a ton) ill update once i get the chance
  5. lich_king

ok sooooo i redid the icon, also sometime i might redo this forum because some of it is either changed or deleted
  6. lich_king

sorry and future plans just read this
  7. lich_king

Anime General Discussion

my favorites(now) are: the 7 deadly sins and rise of the shield hero
  8. lich_king

heres a spoiler for the hardmode blood moon revamp, also sorry for the long silence ive taken a break for a few weeks and i have been working on getting my code skills to be better
  9. lich_king

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

uh yes, the first one is a resprite of coglord and the rest are from calamity
  10. lich_king

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

4 things im proud of(the 3rd one someone is making a sprite kinda based on it btw)
  11. lich_king

Corrupt the Wish!

wish granted, but its the opposite and you get more tired i wish i could get mod of redemption 0.8
  12. lich_king

Corrupt the Wish!

wish granted, but the candy bar is not sweet, its insanely sour i wish for the ability to know all coding languages
  13. lich_king

something for future effects
  14. lich_king

this dude is the secret to fighting the new mini bosses
Back
Top Bottom