Recent content by Lithium

1. Lithium

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Go ahead. The mod is open-source(you can decompile it ingame), so if you want to try porting it you're welcome to it.
  2. Lithium

No. To be honest, even just thinking about working on it further stresses me out far too much. I can't really say for certain if it will ever be updated. If it ever does, I would have to get into a healthier mindset- but then, I'd probably be just as likely to start work on an entirely new mod...
  3. Lithium

Small update: Given the fact that 1.4 TModloader is still in active development, and there are so many issues I don't know how to fix thanks to barely being a coder at all, I think I'm going to wait until 1.4 TModloader gets into a more stable state, at the very least. At present it would take...
  4. Lithium

Well, at the moment it's not going at all. The plan was to update it to 1.4, but the prospect of making such a huge update has been so daunting that I've been too put off to do anything. I definitely do want to update the mod at some point, but I can't really say when I'll feel comfortable...
  5. Lithium

Small update- 3.1.1.3. Those of you who don't use the Spirit Mod with Litho's Armory(you should!) won't really be affected by this. Added a config option that replaces the firing sounds of many Spirit Mod ranged weapons, including a unique sound effect for all stages of the Star Weaver except...
  6. Lithium

Published 3.1.1.2(we skipped a version number because I missed a couple things...), a minor update which changes the required crafting station for the former Infected Eye weapons to the Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. This oversight was made because Mod of Redemption failed to actually update to the...
  7. Lithium

It's been a while, hasn't it? The prospect of updating the mod to 1.4 has caused me quite a lot of anxiety, so I haven't updated in around 10 months- but TModLoader's 1.4 release is taking forever. I do not plan to update the mod to its 1.4 alpha or beta- the 1.4 update will only enter...
  8. Lithium

Well, then... I don't really know for sure if my mod doesn't have anything like that. A big reason that I develop this mod is to learn things about game design, and how balancing is supposed to work. At present, I'm not experienced enough- nor do I have the time- to do in-depth analyses of every...
  9. Lithium

I... don't know. I just count the number of unique sprites because people like numbers. Like how official updates always mention how many new items they add. I'm also not really sure what you mean by 'original meta'. If I want my weapons to be viable, they're going to 'break the meta' simply...
  10. Lithium

With this error, the code that caused the problem seems to be in CalamityGlobalProjectile, not in my summon code. To reiterate, MinionHoverShooter is nearly identical to the version from ExampleMod(the line it points to just sets the timeLeft of the spawned projectile; completely innocent code...
  11. Lithium

There's an update currently inkoming that promises to be really squidtastic! I'd be kidding if I said it didn't fall outside the scope of the mod a little bit, though... so I have a slightly weird solution to splat problem! Rest assured, it's going to get messy!
  12. Lithium

They were cut because none of them really fit my standard of quality, and in the case of the Nuclear Throne weapons, their sound effects actually significantly bloated the filesize. Not to mention they were redundant, and laggy. Ideally, I'd have liked to keep and overhaul them, but sometimes...
  13. Lithium

I can't help if you don't provide any logs or information. In Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader/Logs, there should be a client.log and server.log. Before you send that to me though, please test the game with only my mod loaded, and see if it still crashes. (Make a new world, otherwise if you...
  14. Lithium

Turns out, I think I've managed to find a solution that works better. 3.1.0.1 Changelog Reduced the ammo amount required to craft the sentry wrenches to 150(was 999). Now, every sentry wrench with multiple ammo options can be crafted into every other ammo option with 150 of the desired ammo...
  15. Lithium

By right-click, I mean selecting a target with RMB like every summon lets you do- I don't know how to override that, nor do I want to. As for Wrangler targeting, I really wouldn't know how to do that either- I'd have to ask TheLoneGamer. As for balancing ammo types, I mean that sentry balancing...
Back
Top Bottom