Recent content by LittleexxGames

1. L

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

I don't know if the eye of magnus from calamity is supposed to be shadowspec rank. It looks like hellstone rank and also you can get it right into hardmode from the rune wizard, so I think the ranking for that item is off. Don't know if its a calamity problem or a detection problem for this mod...
  2. L

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

On my world I was just fishing then put some stuff away and the I looked around for a sec and I found the layzhor gun on the ground randomly. I don't think that is suppose to happen...
  3. L

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

K, so now that I look at it closer it does look like a miners helmet. It just looked like iron armor at first because the helmet look like iron and not like the one that is in vanilla. It has suspenders and tan pants and brown boots and a grey pickax on his back. Sorry for the wrong information...
  4. L

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

The Miner keeps spawning and taking houses. I have three right now. I think it is this mod that is doing it. I have another miner that looks different. The one that keeps spawning has iron looking armor and sells some ingots. Tell me if it is not this mod. Hopefully it is this mod so you can fix...
Back
Top Bottom