Recent content by littlepotato

1. littlepotato

tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

when i enable this mod it says "Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.CraftGroup Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetCraftGroup(System.String)'. at COFP.Items.Accessories.ShadowBloodVeil.AddRecipes() at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()" and it disables this mod pls help
  2. littlepotato

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I acsidently edited above instead of posting the crafting down here but here it is again like 20 hallowed bars and 10 of each mech boss soul at a mithiril or orichallium anvill
  3. littlepotato

like a swung mele weapon but it swings so fast it looks like it is just a force-field floating in front of the character also I think it could be like made from hallowed bars and like 10 of each mech boss soul at a mithiril or orichalium anvil
  4. littlepotato

I have a new melee weapon suggestion a shield type thing that has super close range verry low damage high knock-back and like a use time of 1 and the use sprite would be like a force-field arcing around the player
  5. littlepotato

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I have done many solar eclipses I have over 20 broken bat wings 2 death sikles and even an eye spring but no broken hero swords i don't think they drop at all :[ I have a new 3ds
Back
Top Bottom