Recent content by Logicon

1. Logicon

tModLoader Tombstone Item Recovery

Finally back now that I see tmodloader 1.4 is out. Very excited to get into it again :). I've updated Exuvo's branch to be 1.4 compatable and published the mod here: Steam Workshop::Tombstone Death Mod I will be definitely following Cooley's variation of this mod for when they might update...
  2. Logicon

That's awesome exuvo! I've been away from Terraria for a while but was going to come back and take a look at the updating the mod after 1.4 came out. It's great to see that you were able to fix up all the edge cases and even have it save the inventory between sessions. I'm gonna check it out...
  3. Logicon

Oh for sure, it's just changing an id from whatever dirt is to something else. Though changing it to an unbreakable block may cause problems if you were to die anywhere near your base for example. It would kind of get in your way.
  4. Logicon

Just a heads up, I've updated this mod to work with the latest tModLoader version. Didn't realise it wasn't working until someone messaged me about it
  5. Logicon

So I decided I was fed up with the insane amount of time it takes to manage your inventory every time you die on a medium-core character, especially when playing with multiple people. Someone dies and you vacuum up all their stuff, then you gotta figure out who has what and so on. This mod is...
  6. Logicon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Another quick and dumb question. If I wanted to make a global tile sparkle, what would I use? probably something in the postDraw? I'm not sure how to do it.
  7. Logicon

That is fantastic man, thank you.
  8. Logicon

So I'm gonna throw the question out there again in case anyone knows, but is there a way to get the player ID of the player who clicked on a tile (Or global tile). Thanks!
  9. Logicon

Ah ok I thought so. The issue here is trying to figure out which player clicked on the tombstone (Either to apply the affect to that player, or at least verify that it is the right player) RightClick(...) doesn't take in the player as an argument, but there must be some way to do it, some tiles...
  10. Logicon

Ah ok, that's a good suggestion. I did try checking the owner of a tombstone, when my character died the owner of the projectile was id 0, which I assumed is me, the player. But when I had a friend join quickly to try it out, his owner id was 255 which kind of raised some flags. I'm guessing id...
  11. Logicon

Hmm ok I think I'm seeing how this might work. Projectiles have an owner, which seems to be an ID? Could I use this ID to retrieve the player maybe? I'm still trying to figure out if that's what it is exactly. I could then use the player id along with the coordinates of the last collision to put...
  12. Logicon

Ah that makes a bit more sense. So Global Tile functions are called for every tile. I thought when you made a Global Tile you associated it to a specific tile. Well this might not be what I want then. I don't suppose I could also modify that tombstone projectile? This might not be what I want...
  13. Logicon

I'm actually talking about the tombstones that spawn when a player dies. They would be considered a Tile right? I'm trying to add some additional functionality when you right click them
  14. Logicon

Hey guys. I'm trying to change some behaviour of the different tombstones in terraria. But I'm having troubles figuring out how to use GlobalTiles. How do I define a global tile to override the default tombstones? I can't seem to find a good example of a GlobalTile.
  15. Logicon

Game Mechanics Medium-core Quality of Life Changes

Hey there. Some friend and I primarily play on Medium-core characters. We enjoy the fact that there's an actual death penalty as it causes us to need to be careful and work together when exploring and fighting in game. There is however a huge nuisance that comes with it: - Reoganizing your...
Back
Top Bottom