Recent content by Logodum

1. Logodum

Pixel Art Logodum's Art Collection

Depends on what your mod consists of. Maybe a can be a helpful hand sometime in the near future
  2. Logodum

tModLoader Antiaris

It's due to the modified world size, when creating a world while calamity is enabled
  3. Logodum

tModLoader DNI's Odds and Ends

Oh, great. Another update ! Also, a few more sprites for ya
  4. Logodum

Here you go with the crash log. I aquired the crash simply by hovering over the item in the recipe browser. Tried even to get the item via Hero's mod using the item cheat panel, but no luck with that. Also, the list of mods as you asked:
  5. Logodum

The Dragoon Ring crahes the game sadly. And by the way, you might be interested in some resprites i make. You can feel free to use them in the mod. Hope it will grow into something big one day )
  6. Logodum

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It can occur, after you enter Hardmode in your world. Do not remember any criterias other than that. Playing the mod with the latest version of tmod loader, and did not get any issue with it. Works like a charm
  7. Logodum

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

The mod is quite stable and provides both interesting and balanced content. No bugs or crashes occured during the usage of the mod, which is quite nice in my opinion
  8. Logodum

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Well, it is added to the inventory of a newly made character (and there is a way to get it later ingame). Some mods that add items to inventory during creation, can overwrite each other and result in missing items (Calamity, Thorium, Tremor and etc...). And as i remember, the spark is added by...
  9. Logodum

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Should drop from the hardmode horde Barbarian
  10. Logodum

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Here you go !
  11. Logodum

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Do you need help with the sprite ? I will gladly make one
  12. Logodum

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is is actually possible to pack the mod back using the "mod source" function in TModLoader ? Would like to do a resprite of the enemies, that have barely to no details, but not sure if it is possible due to errors
  13. Logodum

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Yep, nice sign =)
  14. Logodum

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Hmm, you sure that it is a TML thing ? Because i tried to test it with other mods, and it works fine. But still, hope a soultion will be found at some point, because i really want to enjoy your mod at full potentional =)
  15. Logodum

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Found some bugs that are related to the mod. - I am using trippy light settings, so the annoying red glow below the tower is actually coming from the coal torches on the walls - When i try to place the hearth lantern with the mod enabled, it glitches out and just becomes a rectangle box
Back
Top Bottom