Recent content by Lokitheharbringer

1. Lokitheharbringer

Ask a Gamer Mom Anything

You should contact your doctor just in case.
  2. Lokitheharbringer

Ask a Gamer Mom Anything

It depends on how you got the headache. If your headache was caused by stuffy sinus then there are several home remedies that can help but for a regular headache usually aspirin or Tylenol works for something that persistent though I would call your physician
  3. Lokitheharbringer

Ask a Gamer Mom Anything

Did you build a legal room for him? You also have to leave the area he is in and not be in your home for him to appear.
  4. Lokitheharbringer

Ask a Gamer Mom Anything

Yes I have a few. Skyrim and Fallout 3/New Vegas. I love Banished and Valheim. I have ESO I have been taking a break though because it gets insanely addictive.
  5. Lokitheharbringer

Ask a Gamer Mom Anything

Hi I'm Harb I started playing Terraria nearly seven years ago. How do I know this? Because I had my youngest daughter around the same time. You can pretty much ask me anything and I will answer to the best of my ability. Please do not ask me for my specific location I can give you a...
  6. Lokitheharbringer

One of the few things Bethesda did right was the Bobble heads they are collectible but they also...

One of the few things Bethesda did right was the Bobble heads they are collectible but they also buff your stats.
  7. Lokitheharbringer

The internet

The internet
  8. Lokitheharbringer

Post Your 1.3 base here!

So after a long absence and a lot of learning by trial and error, I have managed a new build. The old one ended up with a corrupted file and I deleted it. With this fresh start I thought I would post my amazing base again. This one has a more updated build. Yes some things I did in Tedit...
  9. Lokitheharbringer

HarbringerLoki's Build thread

Flying Dutchman Fishing Lodge I decided to do covered bridges to bring more mob spawns. The bridges are done with pearl wood platforms. I used walls for the structure and blocks for the roofs. Navigation is quite easy since they are not solid structures. The Moss Hornet has a...
  10. Lokitheharbringer

PC Hello

Hello Miku Nice to meet you.
  11. Lokitheharbringer

PC Hello

Thank you for the compliment but no that is not me lol. Loki part of this name was a carry over from something I had a very long time ago when the net was still terraforming.
  12. Lokitheharbringer

PC Hello

I guess I should have done this yesterday. Hello, I am Loki. That has been my handle on pretty much everything for a long time. I am not completely new to the game terraria, but I am sort of new to steam and stuff. I played before on other platforms. I think I prefer PC the best now that I...
  13. Lokitheharbringer

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I will do that in future thank you
  14. Lokitheharbringer

Post Your 1.3 base here!

So I took a better picture and deleted the other This is my full base. Some of it was done in Tedit, and other parts like the Main House/ Hall was done in the game. My builds take time and I know there is a lot of open space I will probably update as I work on it.
Back
Top Bottom